5-30-2021: Awaken Added, Arrow Added, Carbon Added
5-31-2021: ExthmUi Added
6-4-2021: Added Baikal​

Last edited:

tombbb

Sep 4, 2008
Asus Zenfone 5
HTC U11
may i ask? why different recovery versions? (Batik Recovery Dark Recovery Nusantara Recovery OrangeFox Recovery PitchBlack Recovery RedWolf Recovery SkyHawk Recovery TWRP Recovery)
thank you for all your effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4719
may i ask? why different recovery versions? (Batik Recovery Dark Recovery Nusantara Recovery OrangeFox Recovery PitchBlack Recovery RedWolf Recovery SkyHawk Recovery TWRP Recovery)
Simply because there are 8 available that I know of to build, so I built them for everyone, since opinions on the best may vary as well as what people want. Enjoy

Reactions: tombbb

Tuggles

Aug 8, 2013
I tried installing AosIp, apparently, right before you took it down. Stuck at android logo not booting. Only screen I can get to is the SS RDX screen. Any thoughts?

Tuggles

Aug 8, 2013
I tried installing AosIp, apparently, right before you took it down. Stuck at android logo not booting. Only screen I can get to is the SS RDX screen. Any thoughts?
Never mind. Got it. Couldn't even get it to turn off. Too much battery to sit and wait so I pulled off the back and unhooked the battery. Plugged it back in and got to twrp to flash other rom, which I love.

Never mind. Got it. Couldn't even get it to turn off. Too much battery to sit and wait so I pulled off the back and unhooked the battery. Plugged it back in and got to twrp to flash other rom, which I love.
ah yes, very hard to get into recovery like that huh. I found out how to get to recovery properly if device is not booting. Boot phone with bixby, power, vol+, you'll get rxd, Vol- and power, soon as it shuts off, power and Vol+ and bixby. So basically boot recovery twice and it will go to recovery the second boot. It's actually supposed to work like that. If device is booting fine, you only have to do 1 boot for recovery. Hope this explains it...

kysterana

May 29, 2021
Hi do you have anymore information regarding this PizzaG?

When I try your method of holding Power, Vol+ and bixby (after turning it off) it just keeps booting to RDX screen forever. If I hold down those 3 buttons for a long time it just boot cycles to RDX screen to off, to RDX screen to off forever.

Pulling my hair out as nothing I've tried can get me off this RDX screen.

djmcfar

Nov 14, 2020
@PizzaG - pardon me for not knowing, but I wasn't familiar with the file structure in the ROM zips. I'm used to seeing the AP_*, BL_*, CP_* etc type of files for flashing with Odin, and partition name-prefixed files when flashing with fastboot. Is TWRP the method of installing these ? Thanks.

@PizzaG - pardon me for not knowing, but I wasn't familiar with the file structure in the ROM zips. I'm used to seeing the AP_*, BL_*, CP_* etc type of files for flashing with Odin, and partition name-prefixed files when flashing with fastboot. Is TWRP the method of installing these ? Thanks.
Yes, these are all setup for Custom Recovery flashing, and remember there are 8 different recoveries to choose from

Reactions: djmcfar and tombbb

djmcfar

Nov 14, 2020
@PizzaG Although I have rooted a few phones before, I have never installed a custom ROM, so I'd like to ask a few questions with regard to my rooted Android 10 S10e Snapdragon. These questions will probably seem dumb to you, but I'm a newbie at this...

(1) Will the boot loader remain unlocked after installing Arrow ?
(2) Will my current recovery partition (TWRP) remain intact ?
(3) Can I run the apps that I need (apk) ? I don't use the play store and I don't have a google account on the phone, so I'm been using adb and some from Amazon to load apps. I use Migrate to port the apps (I don't need to use Migrate, it's just a convenience).

Thank you in advance for making these custom ROM and Recovery options available to US S10e Snapdragon phones !! (y)(y):)

ff-racer

Dec 17, 2012
@PizzaG Although I have rooted a few phones before, I have never installed a custom ROM, so I'd like to ask a few questions with regard to my rooted Android 10 S10e Snapdragon. These questions will probably seem dumb to you, but I'm a newbie at this...

(1) Will the boot loader remain unlocked after installing Arrow ?
(2) Will my current recovery partition (TWRP) remain intact ?
(3) Can I run the apps that I need (apk) ? I don't use the play store and I don't have a google account on the phone, so I'm been using adb and some from Amazon to load apps. I use Migrate to port the apps (I don't need to use Migrate, it's just a convenience).

Thank you in advance for making these custom ROM and Recovery options available to US S10e Snapdragon phones !! (y)(y):)
I am wondering the same about loosing unlocked boot loader.

lobo4255

Sep 15, 2022
I have tried all of these roms, except Baikal that would not load. Phone network strength is not the same as stock. Did a restore of efs partitions from stock. At a loss as how to make these roms work. Also would there be updates that might help or other roms to try?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    photo-2021-01-30-04-5.jpg

Proudly Presents
    Another Exclusive Release

Supported Model
    *Snapdragon Only*
    Beyond0qlte
    S10e

Recoveries
    Batik Recovery
    Dark Recovery
    Nusantara Recovery
    OrangeFox Recovery
    PitchBlack Recovery
    RedWolf Recovery
    SkyHawk Recovery
    TWRP Recovery

Roms
    AICP
    AospK
    Arrow
    Awaken
    Baikal
    CandyRom
    Carbon
    ExthmUi

Contributors
    Thanks to @jrkruse & @afaneh92 & @klabit87 & @PizzaG

Device Downloads
    S10e Downloads

Recovery Device Trees
    Device Source

Rom Device Trees
    Device Source

A-Team Website
    A-Team Supported Devices

TeleGram Live Support
    A-Team Digital Solutions

Updates
    4-26-2021: Added AosIp
    5-3-2021: Updated TWRP, OrangeFox, PitchBlack & SkyHawk Recoveries
    5-7-2021: Removed AosIp as it wouldn't boot, fixed Telegram link
    5-22-2021: AICP reuploaded & AospK Added
    5-23-2021: CandyRom Added
    5-30-2021: Awaken Added, Arrow Added, Carbon Added
    5-31-2021: ExthmUi Added
    6-4-2021: Added Baikal​
    Yes, these are all setup for Custom Recovery flashing, and remember there are 8 different recoveries to choose from
    Nice to see you get this stuff up on xda
    Simply because there are 8 available that I know of to build, so I built them for everyone, since opinions on the best may vary as well as what people want. Enjoy