• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MULTIPLE_ROMS_+_RECOVERIES][UNOFFICIAL][Android-11] d1q

Search This thread
photo-2021-01-30-04-5.jpg

Proudly Presents
Another Exclusive Release

Supported Model
*Snapdragon Only*
D1Q
Note 10

Recoveries
Batik Recovery
Dark Recovery
Nusantara Recovery
OrangeFox Recovery
PitchBlack Recovery
RedWolf Recovery
SkyHawk Recovery
TWRP Recovery

Roms
AICP
AospK
Arrow
Awaken
Baikal
CandyRom
Carbon
ExthmUi

Contributors
Thanks to @jrkruse & @afaneh92 & @klabit87 & @PizzaG

Device Downloads
Note 10 Downloads

Recovery Device Trees
Device Source

Rom Device Trees
Device Source

A-Team Website
A-Team Supported Devices

TeleGram Live Support
A-Team Digital Solutions

Attachments

• photo-2021-01-30-04-5.jpg
    photo-2021-01-30-04-5.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Reactions: hardcoremildred
Updates
4-27-2021: Added Aosip
5-3-2021: Updated TWRP, OrangeFox, PitchBlack & SkyHawk Recoveries
5-7-2021: Removed AosIp as it wouldn't boot, Fixed Telegram Link
5-22-2021: AICP reuploaded & AospK Added
5-23-2021: CandyRom Added
5-30-2021: Awaken Added, Arrow Added, Carbon Added
5-31-2021: ExthmUi Added
6-4-2021: Baikal Added

Last edited:
Reactions: hardcoremildred
How do I install this exactly? I have a N970U Rooted with unlocked Bootloader (Thanks again Elliwigy). I crossed my fingers and installed it through TWRP, lol. According to TWRP it installed just fine but I then had a bootloop after wiping and rebooting, cool boot animation though, lol. I let it bootloop for a good 15 minutes twice. I then flashed this and still had root and unlocked bootloader so no harm done. Thanks to "bklyn_syed"

Last edited:
How do I install this exactly? I have a N970U Rooted with unlocked Bootloader (Thanks again Elliwigy). I crossed my fingers and installed it through TWRP, lol. According to TWRP it installed just fine but I then had a bootloop after wiping and rebooting, cool boot animation though, lol. I let it bootloop for a good 15 minutes twice. I then flashed this and still had root and unlocked bootloader so no harm done. Thanks to "bklyn_syed"
which rom good sir? New booting batch is building and going up tonight. I apologize, took me a bit to get my whole infrastructure set up, tested and bugs worked out.

The Candy Rom and AICP Rom both flash in TWRP fine but then it boots to Download mode only. I'm on N970U. I've had root on other phones before but this is my first unlocked bootloader so I'm new to flashing custom roms. Is flashing it in TWRP with all default settings not the way to do it?

Thanks.

The Candy Rom and AICP Rom both flash in TWRP fine but then it boots to Download mode only. I'm on N970U. I've had root on other phones before but this is my first unlocked bootloader so I'm new to flashing custom roms. Is flashing it in TWRP with all default settings not the way to do it?

Thanks.
sounds like you may have missed a step. Did you flash the AIO package after unlocking bootloader? Also did you wipe data? That is needed. Roms are tested booting, enjoy...

AIO package? Does not ring a bell so I assume that I didn't, lol. I will search for it, thank you!
I was not given a chance to wipe data before it went into Download mode. I went back to recovery manually and wiped but still would boot straight into Download
They have them for the unlockaed devices on Telegram in the Samsung Unlocked Channel. You still have some security going, that's why the roms aren't booting. Hop on telegram and llok me up, I can add you to the group or look on here for it. Should be a package by @jrkruse

Reactions: Gregbmil1

hardcoremildred

Dec 30, 2014
Hello, nice to see snapdragon support four note10. 🙂 Thank you very much.

Is there any information if the s-Pen is working in any/all of the roms?

Top Liked Posts