Must have applications for Galaxy TAB

Search This thread

Airfoil

Nov 10, 2009
How about a nice email widget. I had honeycomb up and running on my HD2 and fell in love with the composite email widget, only find that one doesn't really seem to exist pre-honeycomb.
Would love to have some pointed out to meh ^^

MutantWizard

Dec 26, 2010
Sorry mate, I dont get it.

I figured with Tapatalk i could access multiple forums like i can only this one with XDA App.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA App

baxy

Jun 25, 2007
Perth
I believe natious is referring to the fact that the xda app is based on tapatalk

Sent from my GT-P1000T using XDA App

onchomz

May 3, 2008
Humm..... I think my gtab stands for GO-Tab... LOL..
because most of my main apps are go dev's >.<
I'm pretty much a user not a developer so I only have most standard apps...
beside this xda app, I installed go-launcher ex, go contacts, go SMS, go keyboard ( still frustated on how to turn the word suggestion off and how to auto space when entering symbols after words)
and because mine is rooted, I took file expert as the file manager. bloat freezer to shut several unimportant-but-sometimes-i-need apps, and when out of curiosity I erased email.apk when I installed root uninstaller I had to buy the premium to reinstall it again as system apps (watchout...erasing email.apk would broke the camera down -_-.. been there done that...)
and ofcourse... Aura and Eve Mail to monitor my char in EVE and the epic game Angry Birds XD

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich
Im sure about 90% of people have Angry Birds :D

I also have quite a few GO Dev apps. Launcher, Contacts and SMS. Imho, theyre brilliant. Sleek and clean like MIUI which is always a good thing for me. :)

| Don't Revive Me Bro! |

arnelgiga

Jan 21, 2011
San Jose, Occ. Mindoro
Team viewer - control my server pc anywhere
I go

Dual file manager - best for file operations

Tubemate - download YouTube videos

Swf player - runs my Swf files especially my karaoke flash

Equalizer - makes audio quality at its best

Chainfire 3D - for nvidia and Qualcomm plugins

Meridian - for video play both portrait. And landscape

Ttpod - coz it displays lyrics on the home screen

Adw launcher Ex - customizable homescreen

XDA. - to view this forum

lucian777

Jan 25, 2007
Bucharest

Attachments

• SC20110531-101141.jpg
    SC20110531-101141.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 465
  • SC20110531-101437.jpg
    SC20110531-101437.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 444

pback

Aug 14, 2010
Just installed nettalk app for android, working good for occassional outgoing calls with SGT.

I am running stock froyo, rooted only, without any mod yet until official GB is out whenever.

MutantWizard

Dec 26, 2010
Can anyone suggest an app similar to Pocket for storing personal info but with ability to specify a storage folder preferably on external SD card. I get uncomfortable having this stuff online somewhere.

frozencity

May 3, 2011
Yangon
For me
-tweetdeck
-ebuddy(coz normal talk app couldn't login in my country.)
-xda app :)
-psx4droid (It no longer works after I've upgraded into gingerbread)
-cut the rope
-angrybird/season/rio
-gmote
-facesniff
-dropbox
-barcode scanner
-JetcarStunts
-wifi file explorer
-root explorer
-font changer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What are applications that we must have as Galaxy Tab owners?

I have Titanium backup, Dropbox (perfect app), Google sky map, Shazam, ASTRO, Adobe reader, barcode scaner, Copilot Live (good navigation), kindle, Angry birds, NFS Shift, googles, task manager, dungeon hunter, hawx, solitare, skype.

What do you have?

And I'm looking for weather widget, that has animations as the weather is in your location (snowing, clouds, rain..) Whats the name? Used to have it on Galaxy S.
    ADW Launcher / ADW Launcher Ex - Much better than the stock launcher and a great alternative to Launcher Pro.
    TweetDeck - Awesome Twitter / Facebook client. You can change font sizes which makes it even better on the tab.
    3G Watchdog Pro - See how much data you're using and which apps are using what.
    What are applications that we must have as Galaxy Tab owners?

I have Titanium backup, Dropbox (perfect app), Google sky map, Shazam, ASTRO, Adobe reader, barcode scaner, Copilot Live (good navigation), kindle, Angry birds, NFS Shift, googles, task manager, dungeon hunter, hawx, solitare, skype.

What do you have?

And I'm looking for weather widget, that has animations as the weather is in your location (snowing, clouds, rain..) Whats the name? Used to have it on Galaxy S.

i thought the nfs shift wasnt compatible for tab? thats what it says on galaxy market?
    or do you have the version from the samsung apps?
    Is there working wersion of Worms for our tablet? Anyone has it?

Paul over at modaco forums has a worms fix for our tab

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
    Could you suggest me a remote desktop app, since I can't find Team Viewer that's the one I always used?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

you can get the team viewer apk from the website. just download a QC reader and go on the site click android then scan the barcode for it. u will scroll over it to make it big then scan it. open in ur default browser and there it is. to easy.