• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Themes / Apps / Mods Must-have Apps For Your Phone?

Search This thread

ventolino

Nov 4, 2010
Root Explorer for file management...........have been using for several years (and you don't have to be rooted).
Launcher - have been using Nova Prime (currently using the beta releases). Wondering, of all of the launchers in the Play Store, which is the best for battery saving?
Ad blocker - I do the following:
Settings, Connections, More connection settings, Private DNS - dns.adguard.com
Couls you post the icon of ad blocker? There are mano app with this name.
Thanks

tafo

Dec 8, 2008
Beirut
Root Explorer for file management...........have been using for several years (and you don't have to be rooted).
Launcher - have been using Nova Prime (currently using the beta releases). Wondering, of all of the launchers in the Play Store, which is the best for battery saving?
Ad blocker - I do the following:
Settings, Connections, More connection settings, Private DNS - dns.adguard.com
Hello, can you tell me if Adblock works consistently?I applied that as you mentioned, it worked for a couple of hours and now it cannot be accessed at all..thnx

Reactions: Nastrahl

supersonic64126

Nov 1, 2008
Naples WE-FINALLY-HAVE-LTE FL!
Holy wow. I'm a photographer as a hobby and photopea just blew my mind. I mean all my professional photos are done via the computer, but this app looks like it blows polarr out of the water for anything I do mobile
Right? What will really blow your mind is that it's a web app! Runs in any web browser photopea.com on just about any device!

Reactions: Acoustichayes

Top Liked Posts