Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
<B>
Rules For Devs
</B>

• You must only post beta, or completed APP releases. Projects and pre-beta releases should stay in the Software Development section so you can get input and help in the development process. When you have a beta, PM me and I will gladly move it here for you.
  • If you are planning to release your app as a paid app, there is a paid app section here.
  • You cannot post here if you have the intent to get more downloads, trying to advertise your app, or just to get publicity. IE, a corporation owned app that trolls forums like these just to gain more DL's, or a person that has no intent on using this forum to better their app(Just posting then leaving).
  • When you release you MUST follow the APP release template below to help users easily know what your app does, how it functions.
  • If you have any concern please, feel free to PM me any time. Please use the report button as well as I can instantly nuke any issues.
  • Any other XDA rules apply, such as with piracy, and such.
<B>
Rules for Non Devs
</B>

• You must not post a thread in this forum this is for app releases ONLY!, WP7 General is more suited for you.
  • When posting in a APP release thread, please don't fill the thread with "Thank You" posts and other nonsense. The occasional thank you post is fine, but if that is most of the posts in the thread, it is not allowed. Provide useful feedback towards the app or game to help the dev improve his app. It is at the dev's discretion so if I am requested to remove posts because they are useless or provide no feedback, I will have to if the request is true.
  • Please don't post requests or ideas in here, once again, this is for app releases ONLY! There is a thread in SW development that is specifically for that, and it is there for devs to get ideas.
  • Any thread that is not an app release, will be closed with out warning, there are Rules Stickied for a reason!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: abledanger

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
App Release Template - DEVs ONLY

Template for Posting APP Releases

Anything in red you have to have in your app release thread!
Turquoise is for optional and additional information.​

Thread title:
[APP] {App Title goes here} -[R]- {Date posted} -- {Date Updated} -[V]- {Current Version}{If it is BETA please put BETA here}

R = Released, U = Updated, V = Version
Thread post:
Name:{APP Name}:

{APP Description & relevant info}

{Images of app}

Source:(of app) You must list a source creator, even if you are reposting this from another place and you are the creator you must post a source, and if this is the source of the app link this thread.

Download Link:(If this is a place holder just say "Download link coming soon".)​

NOTE: If your app is in XAP form, please make a big note when near the download link that it would have to be sideloaded or what ever different method appears to install XAPs.​

Last edited:

~~Tito~~

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 30, 2007
DEVELOPERS WITH PAID APPS WITH TRIALS! - Please read this!

In the next few days, I will be moving your threads to the paid apps section. The reasoning is that apps and games sections are supposed to only have free apps, there is a designated paid app announcement section. This is not intended to rule certain devs out or scare devs into making free apps, its just for organizational purposes. The paid app section is only restricted to true developers, IE not companies just trying to make a buck, or someone just out for the money. The section there so devs can release their apps that cost money and cannot give their apps away for free.

So if your thread gets moved with in the next few days or hours or weeks, you will know why.

PS, if anyone would like to maintain a list of app releases of paid apps that can be found in the Paid Apps section, by all means go ahead :), I will sticky it.

Reactions: mikaelel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <B>
    Rules For Devs
    </B>

• You must only post beta, or completed APP releases. Projects and pre-beta releases should stay in the Software Development section so you can get input and help in the development process. When you have a beta, PM me and I will gladly move it here for you.
    • If you are planning to release your app as a paid app, there is a paid app section here.
    • You cannot post here if you have the intent to get more downloads, trying to advertise your app, or just to get publicity. IE, a corporation owned app that trolls forums like these just to gain more DL's, or a person that has no intent on using this forum to better their app(Just posting then leaving).
    • When you release you MUST follow the APP release template below to help users easily know what your app does, how it functions.
    • If you have any concern please, feel free to PM me any time. Please use the report button as well as I can instantly nuke any issues.
    • Any other XDA rules apply, such as with piracy, and such.
    <B>
    Rules for Non Devs
    </B>

• You must not post a thread in this forum this is for app releases ONLY!, WP7 General is more suited for you.
    • When posting in a APP release thread, please don't fill the thread with "Thank You" posts and other nonsense. The occasional thank you post is fine, but if that is most of the posts in the thread, it is not allowed. Provide useful feedback towards the app or game to help the dev improve his app. It is at the dev's discretion so if I am requested to remove posts because they are useless or provide no feedback, I will have to if the request is true.
    • Please don't post requests or ideas in here, once again, this is for app releases ONLY! There is a thread in SW development that is specifically for that, and it is there for devs to get ideas.
    • Any thread that is not an app release, will be closed with out warning, there are Rules Stickied for a reason!
    DEVELOPERS WITH PAID APPS WITH TRIALS! - Please read this!

In the next few days, I will be moving your threads to the paid apps section. The reasoning is that apps and games sections are supposed to only have free apps, there is a designated paid app announcement section. This is not intended to rule certain devs out or scare devs into making free apps, its just for organizational purposes. The paid app section is only restricted to true developers, IE not companies just trying to make a buck, or someone just out for the money. The section there so devs can release their apps that cost money and cannot give their apps away for free.

So if your thread gets moved with in the next few days or hours or weeks, you will know why.

PS, if anyone would like to maintain a list of app releases of paid apps that can be found in the Paid Apps section, by all means go ahead :), I will sticky it.