Question MX Player Vs Secure Folder

Search This thread

adzu_69

Dec 3, 2012
Perth
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Good Day Amazing People

I am unable to use MX Player (Pro) on my secure folder. Is anyone else having the same issue? Please recommend if there is a fix;

Please also recommend some good s22u apps!

Thanks in advance!!!

adzu_69

Dec 3, 2012
Perth
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Screenshot_20220629-223244_MX Player Pro.jpg

marquelito

Go to secure folder -> three dots on up right corner-> settings -> apps-> chose mx player pro -> permissions -> storage.
This android 12 secure folder fix for rooted have some bugs, one of them is what you showing, when a app ask for permissions and you want to allow it send you to app settings outside of secure folder.
Other bug is you cant view/read notifications, always shows up as locked.

• Wow
Reactions: raul6 and adzu_69

adzu_69

Dec 3, 2012
Perth
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Go to secure folder -> three dots on up right corner-> settings -> apps-> chose mx player pro -> permissions -> storage.
This android 12 secure folder fix for rooted have some bugs, one of them is what you showing, when a app ask for permissions and you want to allow it send you to app settings outside of secure folder.
..WOW, it worked. Thanks a lot @marquelito

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What happens? It is working fine for me
    Is MX Pro installed in Secure folder? Install it there as well if not.