My device keeps shutting down.

Search This thread

Omyzerber

Jul 12, 2022
Hey!

It's my first time to customize my redmi note 7.
Before I unlock the bootloader and install pixel rom, I had once an experience that it shutted down when I was playing a video.
Then I unlock the bootloader and install the pixel experience plus based on android 12 rom, at first I was hesitant to do it but then I was amazed when I installed it. I notice that my battery isn't accurate at all because it's too fast to drain. Then another day, I'm planning to play music or video in my device but it shutted down, then keep restarting but isn't booting at all because it was stock on "Redmi based on android" then restart again. I was thinking that it was because of the rom I installed, so I installed another pixel rom which has the same problem occurs. So after searching for the solution, I read one statement that it could be on the rom I installed so I change on the Havoc OS (I tried going back to miui rom but it was sucks, it keeps crashing).

At first it was ok (Havoc OS) but then when I reboot my device it wasn't booting up at all unless I connect it to my charger. (The restarting problem and sound problem still occurs)

P.s. I followed all the instructions and watched how to install it, the clean flashing of roms.
It was my first time, so, I was thinking if it happens in your device too and could possibly give me some troubleshoot to fix it.
Thank you in advance! I hope you'll notice this thread!

Last edited:

screenagers

Jun 1, 2013
Hey!

Before I unlock the bootloader and install pixel rom, I had once an experience that it shutted down when I was playing a video.
Then I unlock the bootloader and install the pixel experience plus based on android 12 rom, at first I was hesitant to do it but then I was amazed when I installed it. I notice that my battery isn't accurate at all because it's too fast to drain. Then another day, I'm planning to play music or video in my device but it shutted down, then keep restarting but isn't booting at all because it was stock on "Redmi based on android" then restart again. I was thinking that it was because of the rom I installed, so I installed another pixel rom which has the same problem occurs. So after searching for the solution, I read one statement that it could be on the rom I installed so I change on the Havoc OS (I tried going back to miui rom but it was sucks, it keeps crashing).

At first it was ok (Havoc OS) but then when I reboot my device it wasn't booting up at all unless I connect it to my charger. (The restarting problem and sound problem still occurs)

P.s. I followed all the instructions and watched how to install it, the clean flashing of roms.
It was my first time, so, I was thinking if it happens in your device too and could possibly give me some troubleshoot to fix it.
you probably having same problem as me, your battery already die, just change it to the new one, problem fix

Reactions: Omyzerber

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey!

you probably having same problem as me, your battery already die, just change it to the new one, problem fix