• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My device stopped working and the touch screen hanged

Search This thread

MWassal

May 23, 2019
Dears,
please i need your support as my device stopped responding and the touch screen is not responding anymore, i cant get the software data to reinstall the OS again..the device loads normally however its is not responding in addition the background keeps blinking abnormally, any clue can help to renew my device as it's only 5 months device and the seller is not responding anymore "Good partner from Alibaba"

it's for Hyundai elantra "Avante" 2012 MD.

appreciate your support please..

KaNiMziE

Dec 31, 2008
Montreal Area
Dears,
please i need your support as my device stopped responding and the touch screen is not responding anymore, i cant get the software data to reinstall the OS again..the device loads normally however its is not responding in addition the background keeps blinking abnormally, any clue can help to renew my device as it's only 5 months device and the seller is not responding anymore "Good partner from Alibaba"

it's for Hyundai elantra "Avante" 2012 MD.

appreciate your support please..

Sorry for you, the trouble is: screen if self. Try to find one with same numero wrote in back of it.

Cheap stock some time over for long time, but this time not !

KaNiMziE

MWassal

May 23, 2019
Sorry for you, the trouble is: screen if self. Try to find one with same numero wrote in back of it.

Cheap stock some time over for long time, but this time not !

KaNiMziE

I don't think so coz all the buttons are stopped working as well...in addition to that there is blinking on the screen...i think its software issue but i don't know how to start and get my software version and how can i reinstall it..

Thanks for your reply and if you can support in the softeare issue i will be mich appreciated..