My editing, gaming & VR PC setup

Search This thread

keebfox

Hi everyone :D

I'd like to share my current PC setup which I have slowly upgrading over the last 6-7 years or so. I switched platforms from Intel to AMD and have been really impressed with the performance since I am mostly using it to either do some editing, code work and VR/gaming! Also one of the oldest parts in my build is probably the power supply. It was definitely a future proof choice when I got it way back haha

NZXT H510
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
NZXT X63 AIO upgraded w/ Noctua fans
Aorus Master X570
Aorus RTX 3060TI
32GB G.Skill TridentZ
2x 1TB Samsung 970 Nvme drives
Be Quiet 850W Platinum

For monitors I have a dual screen setup consisting of an ASUS and LG 1440p monitor.
Both are IPS and 144Hz which is super nice, though the LG has way superior colours!

If you're interested I can add some pictures later!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone :D

I'd like to share my current PC setup which I have slowly upgrading over the last 6-7 years or so. I switched platforms from Intel to AMD and have been really impressed with the performance since I am mostly using it to either do some editing, code work and VR/gaming! Also one of the oldest parts in my build is probably the power supply. It was definitely a future proof choice when I got it way back haha

NZXT H510
    AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
    NZXT X63 AIO upgraded w/ Noctua fans
    Aorus Master X570
    Aorus RTX 3060TI
    32GB G.Skill TridentZ
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Nvme drives
    Be Quiet 850W Platinum

For monitors I have a dual screen setup consisting of an ASUS and LG 1440p monitor.
    Both are IPS and 144Hz which is super nice, though the LG has way superior colours!

If you're interested I can add some pictures later!