• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My experience - PIXEL EXPERIENCE PLUS (A11) - GSI-Unofficial

Search This thread

nekochan99

Apr 29, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
o_O:giggle:I would like to thank you. Thank you very much, this incredible. I had to do a lot of research and analyze everything to understand my cell phone is the LX3 variant. but in the end I was able to unlock the boot and install this rom, really thank you very much for the hours you have dedicated here. I have a difficulty, could you help me? in the step of installing the root with magisk it appears to me that it is not possible. I suddenly made a mistake. in step 4 when it mentions installing an image to which partition to install it. e-recovery? I tried it with recovery and it didn't work. I would like to have root magisk to add some modifications that I am aware of. Thank you so mucho_O

nekochan99

Apr 29, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
which method? Fastboot or TWRP? Explain the problem as better as you can.

?
hello, thanks for replying. I tried to install the file for root with fastboot with the command that I indicate and when I turn it on it seems that it had not flashed. despite the fact that the console told me that it had been done. Also try again for the recovery since by mistake I had installed the file of this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-anne-9-lineageos-16-0.4151163/post-83603363 and not the file for root. Now, I installed it again by fastboot twrp 9.1 and it was successful but it does not start to recovery. so I can't do it out there either. The cell phone turns on normally in this rom (thank you very much for your explanation) but I have not been able to install root. What do you advise me to do? Or what other recovery could I install for emui 9.1?

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
hello, thanks for replying. I tried to install the file for root with fastboot with the command that I indicate and when I turn it on it seems that it had not flashed. despite the fact that the console told me that it had been done. Also try again for the recovery since by mistake I had installed the file of this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-anne-9-lineageos-16-0.4151163/post-83603363 and not the file for root. Now, I installed it again by fastboot twrp 9.1 and it was successful but it does not start to recovery. so I can't do it out there either. The cell phone turns on normally in this rom (thank you very much for your explanation) but I have not been able to install root. What do you advise me to do? Or what other recovery could I install for emui 9.1?
Hi, root without TWRP:
- install Magisk manager apk. 23 linked in OP
- in fastboot mode flash magisk_patched-23.img (link in OP), run command
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk magisk_patched-23.img
- fastboot reboot

Keep in mind that on EMUI 9.1 you must turn off the phone and then use buttons Power + Vol Up to boot into root mode (or, in TWRP installed over eRecovery use Reboot recovery).

P.S.: it MUST work bro.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: nekochan99 and cezu

nekochan99

Apr 29, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hi, root without TWRP:
- install Magisk manager apk. 23 linked in OP
- in fastboot mode flash magisk_patched-23.img (link in OP), run command
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk magisk_patched-23.img
- fastboot reboot

Keep in mind that on EMUI 9.1 you must turn off the phone and then use buttons Power + Vol Up to boot into root mode (or, in TWRP installed over eRecovery use Reboot recovery).

P.S.: it MUST work bro.
or friend thanks. I had to reestablish it with the factory recovery, removing the other recovery 9.1 and with the buttons as it said, it already gives access. although he did something strange I think it works fine now. put it in bold about the buttons to have root please hahaha thank you very much.

kanemaru4000

Nov 26, 2021
Hello. I did the rooting. However, there is a problem: when I boot into recovery mode to boot as root, I get
If you boot in recovery mode to boot as root, you will only be able to boot in recovery mode (recovery loop) and will not be able to access the boot loader. This is a big hindrance when installing other GSIs. Is there any solution for this?

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Hello. I did the rooting. However, there is a problem: when I boot into recovery mode to boot as root, I get
If you boot in recovery mode to boot as root, you will only be able to boot in recovery mode (recovery loop) and will not be able to access the boot loader. This is a big hindrance when installing other GSIs. Is there any solution for this?
Recovery has nothing to do with bootloader, IMO.
If you want reboot bootloader, turn off your phone, press and hold Volume Down a connect phone to PC. The fastest and easiest way.

kanemaru4000

Nov 26, 2021
Recovery has nothing to do with bootloader, IMO.
If you want reboot bootloader, turn off your phone, press and hold Volume Down a connect phone to PC. The fastest and easiest way.
Thanks for the reply.
I have also tried booting with the power button command and adb, but all of that was pointless.
It seems that if I boot into recovery mode several times, it locks the normal boot into recovery mode, which may be a behavior to get into eRecovery. Therefore, I can't even get into the boot loader.

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Thanks for the reply.
I have also tried booting with the power button command and adb, but all of that was pointless.
It seems that if I boot into recovery mode several times, it locks the normal boot into recovery mode, which may be a behavior to get into eRecovery. Therefore, I can't even get into the boot loader.
Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about...

kanemaru4000

Nov 26, 2021
Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about...
My apologies. I'm using machine translation and I don't think I explained it well.
In order to use Magisk on this device, you need to boot in recovery mode. Oddly enough, after booting in recovery mode 5~6 times, it always boots in recovery mode. In this state, you will not be able to boot the bootloader, and you will not be able to install TWRP.

GnRt09

Jul 22, 2017
I badly wanna try this out for some reasons, but I don't have any idea on the process. Can you make a video tutorial about this? Thankyou in advance!

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
I don't have any idea on the process. Can you make a video tutorial about this?
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
No detailed step-by-step instructions are offered. If you're here in this section, you should know what you're doing. This is a GSI ROM, so the installation procedure is the same as for other GSIs, e.g.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/losq-lir-lineageos-17-1-18-1-unofficial-gsi.4219291/post-84305543

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/my-experience-caos-r-300l-android-11-stable-so-far.4222155/

Check unfamiliar terminology by google or xda.

Regards

Top Liked Posts