My experience solving the edl mode Xiaomi Mi 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jan 21, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello! A couple of months ago I acquired a Xiaomi Mi 9 on aliexpress, and so far it has been the best phone purchase I have made, the Chinese who sold it to me, gave it to me unlocked from the bootloader and with global rom (the phone had before Chinese rom) I open this post to tell my experience with a serious problem that these teams have. It all started with an update, the v11.0.8 when restarting did not go beyond the miui logo, I decided to do a wipe reset, but it remained the same, then I downloaded the system in fastboot and flashed with miflash, my mistake was to leave the option "clear all and lock "selected (the bootloader was already open) and with this it was closed again, to top it off, the rom I downloaded was not the one indicated, since the xiaomi is Chinese and needed the Chinese rom, my only alternative was to do the test point and enter through EDL, but unfortunately for that mode you need a sealed Xiaomi account to flash the rom.
apreSNK.jpg

Try everything to repair the phone, download different roms, try the official programs to flash, the mi 9 has the miassistent but I did not find it useful, nor the mitools, only with the authorized account I understood that it could:(
Jb5RhKC.png

KBmJNQX.png

I contacted Xiaomi Global, Xiaomi Usa and with none I had a good response
priizAE.jpg

The Chinese seller never responded to my messages, possibly because of the corona virus problem or because he also has a bad reputation for not responding quickly, when he bought the device it took 9 days to send me a message and 14 days to send my phone ...
Desperate I took it with some "technicians" from my town, I thought that with a box or dongles they could rewrite the emmc of the phone, or overwrite the rom without the authorization of xiaomi, I passed with 4 technicians and they all seemed to be unaware of my problem, as they did not know well how to solve it and they gave me long, that made me very suspicious but I left it to a technician, he had 3 days with the phone and could not do anything to him, he said that only with an authorized account, the same thing that I had told him, to top it off He made me travel 3 hours to see him and tell me the same thing that he already knew:rolleyes:

MOD EDIT: Content removed

Last edited by a moderator:

atharaz

Aug 31, 2018
Ubonratchathani
facing this problem 4 months ago i forgot to format phone when change rom from xiaomi.eu to PE, got stuck at mi logo then i try flash with mi flash and it's still tick on clean&lock
no other solution that can work, someone said s-unlock offer service for this but they said no longer edl service for xiaomi now
ended with send phone to seller in my country, they claimed they can send to fix to china in november 2019
for real xiaomi in china they can flash rom on edl mode for free, but i need to paid because of remove back panel
i don't know any other people have authorized account for fix this problem
my device is 8/128 Mi 9 Lavender Pink

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Poco F3
facing this problem 4 months ago i forgot to format phone when change rom from xiaomi.eu to PE, got stuck at mi logo then i try flash with mi flash and it's still tick on clean&lock
no other solution that can work, someone said s-unlock offer service for this but they said no longer edl service for xiaomi now
ended with send phone to seller in my country, they claimed they can send to fix to china in november 2019
for real xiaomi in china they can flash rom on edl mode for free, but i need to paid because of remove back panel
i don't know any other people have authorized account for fix this problem
my device is 8/128 Mi 9 Lavender Pink

I was going to do the same, send it to China but I never knew how, global and usa xiaomi told me that they could not solve and the seller never contacted me, contact a Russian and if you have an authorized miui account, post a video where by teamviewer does the job:good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts