• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My H990DS is stuck in Firmware Update (910K B50)

Search This thread

MrKartupelis

Jan 12, 2015
Riga
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
My phone was having "charging slowly (on LOS 18.1)", random charging notification sounds even though cable was always connected, download mode bootloop issues. After finding out this topic, I've put Type-C cable header inside IPA, letting it soak. Then plugging the cable straight into phone solved all these problems. I don't really know if this is a temporary fix, hopefully not. Thank you @muthannaloa.

Edit: It's a one time fix for me. Looks like I'll need alcohol and charger each time I want to restart my phone. LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: simulationelson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same problem and I had tried nearly every thing but no benefit (unlock bootloader.. rooting .. dirtysanta...upgrading the android by LGup)
    but finally I found the solution >> just by applying a spray or perfume on the site of charging plug and it work every time
    I have the same problem and I had tried nearly every thing but no benefit (unlock bootloader.. rooting .. dirtysanta...upgrading the android by LGup)
    but finally I found the solution >> just by applying a spray or perfume on the site of charging plug and it work every time
    Do you say for truth? Even if you use the battery of phone? I'll try it too....

Edit: well done my friend! Now that I've just arrived on my house I've tried to spray a parfume on charging plug and when I've plugged the charger I saw battery icon, then "Erasing" and now I'm in Android is upgrading!
    I can't believe it!
    Thank you a lot my friend and when you come in Italy you've a good pizza paid!

Sent from my Oneplus 5 - Rome - Italy
    Do you say for truth? Even if you use the battery of phone? I'll try it too....

Sent from my LG-H990 - Rome - Italy

yes it is true >> it works for me >> I tried it with and without the removal of the battery >> try to power the phone directly after the application of the spray (while the site of the insertion of the charging plug still wet)
    My phone was having "charging slowly (on LOS 18.1)", random charging notification sounds even though cable was always connected, download mode bootloop issues. After finding out this topic, I've put Type-C cable header inside IPA, letting it soak. Then plugging the cable straight into phone solved all these problems. I don't really know if this is a temporary fix, hopefully not. Thank you @muthannaloa.

Edit: It's a one time fix for me. Looks like I'll need alcohol and charger each time I want to restart my phone. LOL.