My honor 8 pro DUK-L09 is bricked - Help please!

Search This thread

feminalbert

Apr 27, 2014
Today i unlocked my device and installed magisk. It showed FPP lock. So i locked my bootloader again. Now my mobile turns on and the index honor screen and it loads to EMUI screen with no option and stucks here.

Volume UP + power = same
Volume Down + Power = same
vol up + vol Down + pwr = same
copied rom (dload method) = same
(I cant go into recovery or fastboot mode or anything)
I am helpless. Please give a solution . Even mobile is not detecting now in PC as well. If i connect in PC via cable , No response in device manager except the live cd gets detected

(i have attached a screen shot , I took it from internet. My device is stuck in that screen)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 54

sankoranga

Aug 28, 2012
Try dc pheonix it will cost you around 25$ or submit your phpne to nearest service centre same happened with me but my phone was under warranty
I told i was upgrading my os they replaced my motherboard without any charges....
And i will advise you dont root honor 8 . No use of rooting honor 8 no new custom roms no mods no development ......

Last edited:

feminalbert

Apr 27, 2014
Try dc pheonix it will cost you around 25$ or submit your phpne to nearest service centre same happened with me but my phone was under warranty
I told i was upgrading my os they replaced my motherboard without any charges....
And i will advise you dont root honor 8 . No use of rooting honor 8 no new custom roms no mods no development ......

As i unlocked bootloader before and relocked will it cover under warranty

sankoranga

Aug 28, 2012
As i unlocked bootloader before and relocked will it cover under warranty
Dont telk them what you did . Just say you were upgrading firmware and phone stuck at boot loop.. if it is software issue they will install firmware other wise they will change motherboard . I also unlocked my bootloader but they charged me nothing

feminalbert

Apr 27, 2014
Dont telk them what you did . Just say you were upgrading firmware and phone stuck at boot loop.. if it is software issue they will install firmware other wise they will change motherboard . I also unlocked my bootloader but they charged me nothing

ok thanks bro, let me also follow the same. Thanks for the reply