My Huawei p10 lite has been crashed and can't boot to anyting

Search This thread
Apr 8, 2017
Hi
my P10 lite crash suddenly now loop in this screen
IMG_20220520_160439.jpg

can't boot to system and recovery, eRecovery only can boot to fastboot mode please help what can i do?

Huawei P10 lite (was-lx1a)

Apr 8, 2017
Okay first of all explain what you were doing before the problem occurred and how did this happen?
I was changing the screen for Phone and after the change I used the device normally and during use it suddenly turned off and then the mentioned problem started,

but sometimes a similar problem occurred. Sometimes if battery dead and restart device , the same problem occurs and its solution is to enter the recovery, now I can’t enter the recovery at all and I tried to reinstall it from fastboot

LesterDMolester

Mar 13, 2021
I was changing the screen for Phone and after the change I used the device normally and during use it suddenly turned off and then the mentioned problem started,

but sometimes a similar problem occurred. Sometimes if battery dead and restart device , the same problem occurs and its solution is to enter the recovery, now I can’t enter the recovery at all and I tried to reinstall it from fastboot
does eRecovery work at all?
Can you try downloading the firmware on to your pc than flashing it using dload method?

LesterDMolester

Mar 13, 2021
flash twrp put the dload folder with firmware inside internal storage and flash nocheck recovery and install the firmware using dload method

Apr 8, 2017
I will explain the problem to you again to clarify
I try flash twrp More than once Every time I try to enter recovery, it reboots over and over again
And try enter erecovery to restore but it refuses to enter and restarts again and again until the battery dead when charging, it does not enter charging mode, only restarts