• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My Intro

Search This thread

k4v7uk

Oct 19, 2021
ji

Hi All
I havent been on here for quite a while ( 5+ years ). As a result Im a little ( well alot ) rusty with this stuff.

I fouund in the past that this is the goto place for any info any any device. I have rooted, put custom recoveries and roms on alot of different
devices based on the guides from this site and they always work.

I recently acquired an Amazon Fire HD10 2017 so my short term goal is to get a real OS on it. There is a great guide on here by k4y0z that seems like its working well for alot of people. Time to give it a whirl.

Thanks to all the people that keep this site together.

Matt

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
ji

Hi All
I havent been on here for quite a while ( 5+ years ). As a result Im a little ( well alot ) rusty with this stuff.

I fouund in the past that this is the goto place for any info any any device. I have rooted, put custom recoveries and roms on alot of different

I recently acquired an Amazon Fire HD10 2017 so my short term goal is to get a real OS on it. There is a great guide on here by k4y0z that seems like its working well for alot of people. Time to give it a whirl.

Matt
Hello Matt and welcome to XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ji

Hi All

Matt