• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My introduction. New, old but not senile

Search This thread

Pewter1954

Oct 19, 2021
I'm 67 and contrary to what some would have you believe, I grew up with technology so at home with it.
27 years in broadcast TV, as a electronics project engineer. I do admit current software based electronics is a challenge.
Used to dabble a bit with rooting, mostly on a tablet and getting things to do what they originally wouldn't.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
I'm 67 and contrary to what some would have you believe, I grew up with technology so at home with it.
27 years in broadcast TV, as a electronics project engineer. I do admit current software based electronics is a challenge.
Used to dabble a bit with rooting, mostly on a tablet and getting things to do what they originally wouldn't.
Welcome to the forums!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.