My last chance, the sd.

Search This thread

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
Hello, first of all sorry for the English (google translator).
I will start from the beginning of all my problems.
My phone, Sony Xperia m4 aqua e2023, began to have problems with the original rom, so I thought of restoring it with the twrp factory, my phone was rooted and with the bootloader unlocked, without wanting to touch wipe internal storage, the phone was formatted by Complete and started. I thought it was all right but I started having problems like this: I didn't turn on the wifi, bluetooth, I didn't detect sim and the worst of all is that the computer doesn't detect it in any way, try 3 different ones and nothing, (with the flashtool , sony companion, etc).
The only thing I can do is navigate the device, but with problems, because it doesn't open basic things like the File Commander, so I can't run apks or anything.
The only thing I can use and I think it's important is the sd, he reads it, because I can see the photos inside it from my gallery.
Now, what I planned to do was: from my pc download the twrp apk and pass it to the sd, then insert it to my phone and install it, thus allowing me to reformat the phone with a working rom. But there my problem, I have no way to install the apk, because I can not find a way to run it without a file browser, since the phone itself does not have ...
I thought things like: an sd that when you insert it to my phone will auto-install an apk, like a virus, but I don't know if it could ...
Then also try that way to view the files from google but guess that ... does not open google ...
I honestly don't know what to do, if someone deigns to try to help me it would be very helpful. Thank you for reading this! :)

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
install linux (or boot linux from pendrive created with rufus) connect phone and post the output of lsusb from the moment of connecting

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
instale linux (o arranque linux desde un pendrive creado con rufus) conecte el teléfono y publique la salida de lsusb desde el momento de la conexión
From the little knowledge I have about linux, what you mention is to show the list of USB devices, right? I know that linux helps in some cases for driver issues, but what purpose would this really be for? If you have some type of documentation nearby for me to investigate, it would be very helpful.
Thanks for your response, it is appreciated.

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
I wanted to know the device ID of the usb connection to identify in which mode your device is connected. Not sure if that leads somewhere but it's a base to start for me. also the follow up steps might require linux too

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
I wanted to know the device ID of the usb connection to identify in which mode your device is connected. Not sure if that leads somewhere but it's a base to start for me. also the follow up steps might require linux too
Install and run linux from a usb, then I did what it says, I connected the phone normally and ran the lsusb command, after no change running the command again, I tried to connect the phone by pressing VOL- and connect, but achieved the same thing, which do not detect anything. On windows it detects the phone as an unknown device, but on linux it seems like it doesn't exist

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
sure it's booted from pendrive and not just virtual machine?
I'm sure it's not a virtual machine, what I did was run linux mint on a flash drive as if it were a separate operating system. Instead of starting windows start linux mint on the pendrive, I did it following the steps in this video:

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
1657239878437.png

This is what I get when I connect the device.

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
you need to figure out test point for edl mode
I talk about some of that in this post:
And I also found information on this forum on the same topic:
But it's still not really clear to me what to do, for this case I'm going to need a box to flash the emmc, right? In my country I don't know where to get it directly... and I don't think anyone does these jobs

Reactions: aIecxs

aIecxs

Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
you don't need a box, just a file. try to get device into edl mode and report back (device ID 05c6:9008)

Last edited:

RenzoMag

Sep 11, 2019
you don't need a box, just a file. try to get device into edl mode and report back (device ID 05c6:9008)
I tried everything, I just can't find a way to get the phone into download mode and get a usable connection to my computer, my device doesn't have any recovery currently.

Top Liked Posts