My LG Xpower screen is black! NO DISPLAY AT ALL!

Search This thread

Clharris418

Oct 4, 2018
Hi all, I have been searching online over 24 hours now, hoping to find a free computer software tool (online) that detects and diagnoses android problems. I have been unsuccessful thus far. I woke up yesterday morning to my phone screen not coming on, though the phone is on because the red light is blinking. I have had it plugged into my pc charging, so it does not go dead, as well as with the hope I would find something online to run testing on it via internet. I went through this about 18 months ago with another LG phone. I took it to a local phone repair store and they told me the LCD went out. I paid $165 for them to replace it. Not really hip on paying that much money again to fix this phone, nor can I even afford it, as I'm a single mother with two small children (they're dad passed away last year, unexpectedly). Ultimately, I really don't want to lose everything in/on it!

Can anyone give me any suggestions/ advice on what my options are in restoring /repairing this phone without taking a major blow to my wallet?

Thank you all for your replies / feedback!