• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

my lumia 1320 phone is died

Search This thread

I_am_Egyptian_and_proud

Apr 25, 2015
my lumia 1320 phone is died afer I tried to unlock bootloader with wp internal

its now There is no response to any screen response does not light up and there is no vibration and does not see the computer when its connecting with USB no any thing

plz help me

JoachimP

Apr 19, 2016
Munich
Sorry for late reply:
if it is still in that state, unscrew back cover (T4 Torque) and pull off battery. Wait some minutes. Click on battery. You should hopefully find your phone after reconnection as Qualcom Bulk device or even better in a defined state for recovery. By the way, which SBL3 file did you use for unlocking?
Best regards
Joachim

I_am_Egyptian_and_proud

Apr 25, 2015
Sorry for late reply:
if it is still in that state, unscrew back cover (T4 Torque) and pull off battery. Wait some minutes. Click on battery. You should hopefully find your phone after reconnection as Qualcom Bulk device or even better in a defined state for recovery. By the way, which SBL3 file did you use for unlocking?
Best regards
Joachim

1020 SBL3 file
Can you explain to me more than that? I do not have any hardware to do the software (the box)

JoachimP

Apr 19, 2016
Munich
Did you remove and reconnect the battery? After that connect to your computer and check the device manager. Report if you see a device. Check also if your USB connector is physically clean (dust...).
Best regards, Joachim

I_am_Egyptian_and_proud

Apr 25, 2015
Did you remove and reconnect the battery? After that connect to your computer and check the device manager. Report if you see a device. Check also if your USB connector is physically clean (dust...).
Best regards, Joachim

I've done what I've been told and when I connect the phone to the computer this message appears (your device is not regonized) and I have a message in device manager (usb input device)

JoachimP

Apr 19, 2016
Munich
Have you installed the Windows Device Recovery Tool (for the drivers). Have you already tried a different USB cable, USB port, also a different computer with correct driver set?

JoachimP

Apr 19, 2016
Munich
Did you already uninstall this USB input device (with drivers) and reboot the computer? We should come to a point where we have a Qualcomm device or a Nokia Emergency device or even a Lumia1320.