Question My Mi 11 is not turning on (black screen) no edl mode

Search This thread

longxrt

Sep 6, 2021
Google Pixel 2 XL
after seeing the new custom roms for the Mi 11 i jumped straight on and flash PE 12.1 and it bricked on me (gotta pay like 10 bucks), after that i went on another try with Evo X with no luck having no boot animation (only the Mi Boot splash) ,boot loops. after all of that i came back to xiaomi.eu 12.5.9 (twrp version) thats the end of the day. Next morning i tried my luck again leading to a brick with no solutions. i flashed twrp and reboot into the bootloader and it never wakes up again (no edl)

Asnamus

Apr 7, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11
If you have windows PC and in device manager PC still recognize driver 9008 you are good to go. For another edl unbrick. If not , check your driver's and USB ports . Change ports etc

D

Deleted member 12128409

after seeing the new custom roms for the Mi 11 i jumped straight on and flash PE 12.1 and it bricked on me (gotta pay like 10 bucks), after that i went on another try with Evo X with no luck having no boot animation (only the Mi Boot splash) ,boot loops. after all of that i came back to xiaomi.eu 12.5.9 (twrp version) thats the end of the day. Next morning i tried my luck again leading to a brick with no solutions. i flashed twrp and reboot into the bootloader and it never wakes up again (no edl)
The mi 11 can go to recovery mode ?

Asnamus

Apr 7, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11
Check some other USB port, or other PC - laptop. Reinstall driver, download latest. Restart PC. Use original USB cable that came with the phone. Make sure that cable is working....

D

Deleted member 12128409

Try to remove the battery and press on the power button at least 2 minutes.

kotalol

Feb 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11

Open your phone and connect edl pin points,
By the way, you need to have proper MIUI 13 installed before flashing thise roms, and if you used twrp to flash it, that's not the way to go

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
India
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco