Question My Mi 11 Lite 5G bricked in 9008 mode no recovery,no fastboot mode

Search This thread

R-Bee Chen

Oct 11, 2021
Taiwan
HTC One (M8)
HTC 10
I want to flash my phone to Pixel Experience,but some problem happened.
Now,it doesn't work anymore. I try to use the official cable(my only one type-c cable) to link to my pc.
My computer show 9008. I used QPST to check my devices. Well, it doesn't work. Gotting stock in EDL mode.
PS. my main language is not English

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I want to flash my phone to Pixel Experience,but some problem happened.
Now,it doesn't work anymore. I try to use the official cable(my only one type-c cable) to link to my pc.
My computer show 9008. I used QPST to check my devices. Well, it doesn't work. Gotting stock in EDL mode.
PS. my main language is not English
edl mode, so you need to pay someone with authorized account or go to service center

dashcsn

Feb 6, 2011
Japan
how does the phone brick itself i don't understand? What happened to get stuck?
It just happened to mine. It was working just fine, with over 20% battery, running official global rom, an then it suddenly turned off and never turned on again. No fastboot, no recovery, no EDL. Even shortening the testpoints didn't work.

It is the worst experience I ever had with a phone since my first smartphone 13 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: razor_1911

R-Bee Chen

Oct 11, 2021
Taiwan
HTC One (M8)
HTC 10
It just happened to mine. It was working just fine, with over 20% battery, running official global rom, an then it suddenly turned off and never turned on again. No fastboot, no recovery, no EDL. Even shortening the testpoints didn't work.

It is the worst experience I ever had with a phone since my first smartphone 13 years ago.
Sadly,my phone died when i was watching TV, It doesn't work anymore ,no 9008,nothing happened when i link to computer with stock cable,I guess CPU is overheating that cannot load, Warranty expired 6 days ago.

Reactions: champaign ship

dashcsn

Feb 6, 2011
Japan
Sadly,my phone died when i was watching TV, It doesn't work anymore ,no 9008,nothing happened when i link to computer with stock cable,I guess CPU is overheating that cannot load, Warranty expired 6 days ago.
I feel you, man. Mine was just alright, right in front of me while I was playing on PC. Grabbed it to check a notification, temperature was just normal, unlocked the screen then it stuttered for a second, turned off and never again. 600$ on the trash thanks to Xiaomi.

I just bought a 12 pro. This is my last shot with the brand. Had many devices and it has never happened before.

JohnsonRay

I'm was also too.

I asked the official customer service, they said only send it for repair.

I found a merchant on Taobao to brush it remotely.

前段时间我也是一直在9008模式,只能找官方去解决,或者淘宝上找有新机型9008刷机权限的商家给你处理,但是他们刷机时会关掉你的屏幕,如果你不担心隐私的话就可以尝试这个方法。

Reactions: Szuppermen28

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how does the phone brick itself i don't understand? What happened to get stuck?

I'm was also too.

I asked the official customer service, they said only send it for repair.

I found a merchant on Taobao to brush it remotely.

前段时间我也是一直在9008模式,只能找官方去解决,或者淘宝上找有新机型9008刷机权限的商家给你处理,但是他们刷机时会关掉你的屏幕,如果你不担心隐私的话就可以尝试这个方法。