My Mi Max 3 is 4 Years Old and Still Going Strong!

Search This thread

Tharg0r

Aug 29, 2010
Got a This Day 4 Years Ago notification from Google Photos there, when I looked it was me testing the camera on my Xiaomi Mi Max 3 after it came in the post, I knew it was getting on a bit but 4 years old! The battery still lasts 2 days, there isnt a single thing wrong with it, it still looks brand new and everything. The perfect middle ground between daily use phone and small tablet for consuming film/tv/books/comics and still nothing like it on the market tbh. Easily the best phone Ive ever owned.

Anyone else still have theirs from release day?

zenn66

Mar 5, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Still have it too but with New Battery cause I am a heavy user. And it isn't looking like New... LOLOL bought Another Faster phone cause I found my mi Max 3 laggy

tekicmoi

@Tharg0r
I bought it for exactly the same reason as you, and it still works great. I bought it a year after its release, and paid 165€ in my country. When I see the price of today's mid-range, I think I'll keep it for a long time
I would have replaced it with the Mi Max 4, but it never came out...

lapazlane

Jan 30, 2011
I got mine in Oct 2018, still absolutely my daily driver and zero plans to replace. It's on the original battery though I do have a replacement which I'm thinking of installing soon. I've always kept it in a good wallet case so it's in great condition. I'd like a brighter screen, but other than that, love it for YouTube, browsing, email, note taking, music, diary, messaging and e-reading (no problem reading an entire book).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got a This Day 4 Years Ago notification from Google Photos there, when I looked it was me testing the camera on my Xiaomi Mi Max 3 after it came in the post, I knew it was getting on a bit but 4 years old! The battery still lasts 2 days, there isnt a single thing wrong with it, it still looks brand new and everything. The perfect middle ground between daily use phone and small tablet for consuming film/tv/books/comics and still nothing like it on the market tbh. Easily the best phone Ive ever owned.

Anyone else still have theirs from release day?