My Mi Note 10 pro cant install Any Rom base on Android 11

KimUyLong

Mar 16, 2009
Please help.! My Mi note 10 pro cant flash any version of Xiaomi.eu base on Android 11.

I unlocked my Bootloader yesterday. After flash Twrp (LR, Fox, 3.4, 3.5)/Wipe/ flash Eu (Weekly/stable base on Android 11)/ format data and reboot. My phone will bootloop in Powered by Android screen.

Miflash work fine with global 12.0.3 (Android 10) and RR Rom (Android 10) boot fine. But my phone will get bootloop (At Powered by android screen) if I flash Miui China 12.1.3 (Android 11) via Miflash.

Mi flash alway get error "remote update sparse crc list failed" if i try to flash fw package of Android 11 via Twrp. Flash fw package of Android 10 to fix

Im sorry for my bad English. But, please tell my how to flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 on my My note 10 pro

Last edited:

saigetshu

Aug 19, 2012
PWK
Edit flash.all script, delete two line that have this crc list and try again. Open folder that you extract for flash find fike flashall.batgo to edit and delete two line with content CRC. hope that will help you.

Reactions: KimUyLong

KimUyLong

Mar 16, 2009
Edit flash.all script, delete two line that have this crc list and try again. Open folder that you extract for flash find fike flashall.batgo to edit and delete two line with content CRC. hope that will help you.
My phone still bootloop after miflash complete install a rom base on Android 11 :(

joke19

Feb 23, 2012
Please help.! My Mi note 10 pro cant flash any version of Xiaomi.eu base on Android 11.

I unlocked my Bootloader yesterday. After flash Twrp (LR, Fox, 3.4, 3.5)/Wipe/ flash Eu (Weekly/stable base on Android 11)/ format data and reboot. My phone will bootloop in Powered by Android screen.

Miflash work fine with global 12.0.3 (Android 10) and RR Rom (Android 10) boot fine. But my phone will get bootloop (At Powered by android screen) if I flash Miui China 12.1.3 (Android 11) via Miflash.

Mi flash alway get error "remote update sparse crc list failed" if i try to flash fw package of Android 11 via Twrp. Flash fw package of Android 10 to fix

Im sorry for my bad English. But, please tell my how to flash Xiaomi.eu 12.5 on my My note 10 pro
I use orange fox and never had a problem. I'm on the last beta with last magisk beta.

Reactions: KimUyLong