Question my mobile network keeps resetting when downloading something after rooting with magisk

Search This thread
Update: please someone help me. this is getting annoying i don't know what to do. please. i have finally found my perfect non laggy rom! which is stock. but the mobile data glitch is just... i attached the video below. please someone. if you want logs i can give

Update: please someone help me. this is getting annoying i don't know what to do. please. i have finally found my perfect non laggy rom! which is stock. but the mobile data glitch is just... i attached the video below. please someone. if you want logs i can give
View attachment 5691215
I connected my laptop to the hotspot while taking a class. and my mobile service just disspears as you can see

Same thing happening, also using the same phone. This is insane

I also followed the same tutorial, but the issue still persists.
i would just recommend switching to GSI at this point if you really want the mobile data back. i dont think this is going to be fixed till the next firmware update. GSI fixes this. i am personally using crdroid 8.8 it works the smoothest out of all of them. the battery drain is an issue but i can live with it. i dont think samsung is going to push out a firmware update soon. i bet they dont even know this issue exists in the firmware. this is why i never wanted to go with a midranger from samsung. they dont care about us. well.

kilam9900

Jul 29, 2020
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
i would just recommend switching to GSI at this point if you really want the mobile data back. i dont think this is going to be fixed till the next firmware update. GSI fixes this. i am personally using crdroid 8.8 it works the smoothest out of all of them. the battery drain is an issue but i can live with it. i dont think samsung is going to push out a firmware update soon. i bet they dont even know this issue exists in the firmware. this is why i never wanted to go with a midranger from samsung. they dont care about us. well.
For the battery drain you can try reset battery info with ACC, stratophere x performance or root essentials (deprecate)

Reactions: Franzyy

kilam9900

Jul 29, 2020
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
can you link me to those and instructions?
of course,

ACC u just have to select the number on the CLI, juste type acc on termux and select the option (if u have unzip error with the module, just unpack and repack)

Stratosphere : The module, just type su -c strpmenu in termux and choose the option for reset battery

Root essentials : The app, just install it and select the option

I think the best and easiest way is Stratosphere

(For all of this, you need to charge your phone at 100%)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For the battery drain you can try reset battery info with ACC, stratophere x performance or root essentials (deprecate)