• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My mobile shut down suddenly!!

Search This thread

bisoamamam

Mar 25, 2014
I have Samsung galaxy s3 mini VE .. I have a problem gone me crazy

My device was working great for about 2 years but nowadays the battery start to be less efficient and drain much faster and i was planning to replace it .. But since 2 weeks the device begin to shut down suddenly even the battery not empty

I tried to re-calibrate with many apps but the problem still persist .. I notice this problem occur when using mobile data and the device keep shut down until i turn it off or plug into charger

Please help me to solve this problem

Note: attached photo of battery chart display that mobile shut down at nearly 90% !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-10-17-41-32.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-10-17-41-32.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 10

BatDroid

Oct 20, 2015
Look! On the rooftop!

My device was working great for about 2 years but nowadays the battery start to be less efficient and drain much faster and i was planning to replace it .. But since 2 weeks the device begin to shut down suddenly even the battery not empty

I tried to re-calibrate with many apps but the problem still persist .. I notice this problem occur when using mobile data and the device keep shut down until i turn it off or plug into charger

Note: attached photo of battery chart display that mobile shut down at nearly 90% !!!

I guess it's SOD(screen of death).
Ur device actually don't shut down instead Android system freezes and stops the phone from being awake.
Keep repeatedly press the home or power button when that happens.
If screen don't turn on,
try it again after 2-3minutes.

Reactions: bisoamamam

bisoamamam

Mar 25, 2014
Ur device actually don't shut down instead Android system freezes and stops the phone from being awake.
If screen don't turn on,
I will try it and inform you .. But if that is right how i can solve this problem??

bisoamamam

Mar 25, 2014
The problem occur again and i try your suggestion but with no result and the device was completely dead
Any ideas??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If screen don't turn on,