Question My phone is completely effed up now....

Search This thread

this.guy.lol

May 14, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
Locked my boatloader by mistake now it won't boots I need help ASAP.... I'm losing my mind over here I need someone to help me please for the love of God somebody... Just bought this phone for like $1,000 and now I'm looking at a ****ing brick......

awsan

Apr 22, 2015
no worries, you technically cant brick it that easily.

Check the MSM thread for your exact model and follow the steps get it back and running again.

this.guy.lol

May 14, 2015
OnePlus 9 Pro
was trying to restore and forgot how op works lol...i got it fixed now. while your here, how can i flash twrp and flash a rom? having issues with this now..

So I'm not sure about YOUR phone, if you have a recovery partition you can just flash recovery, if you don't have a recovery partition then you need to fastboot boot twrp first. And there are a few ways to flash a rom, my recommendation would be Fastboot Enhance I personally haven't tried it yet but it seems to work pretty good and even though it's in the 8T category it should work fine. Now one thing that is noteworthy with Fastboot enhance though is that it flashes the current slot instead of the inactive slot.