My phone is not being recognized, bricked phone.

Search This thread

Marcos2310

Jun 20, 2016
Hi! Today I was trying to update my 1+6 to Android 10. I always make a wipe in my phone and later I flash the zip of the OTA. Well, in this case, my phone doenst want to turn up on recovery mode and I can't make anything. I can enter to fastboot mode (to use msmdownloadtool) and my phone there is in cmd fastboot devices, but not in msmdownloadtool. I have installed all the drivers,I have used ALL IN ONE TOOL, I have changed the usb ports but my phone is not in device manager on windows. It is frustating and it never happened to me.
Sorry for my bad english, and thank you for reading!

Bb7gIgq

J0nhy

Jan 22, 2016
Use msndownloadtool, but you're doing it wrong, you need to get in download mode in order for msn to work, to do that you need to unplug any cable from your phone and shut down your phone, connect a cable to your pc, hold vol up in your phone, plug in cable from PC, nothing is going to pop up in your phone but you can hear a sound in your pc, now you can use msn tool to reinstall oos, let me know if i helped you out

rahulbhola123

Oct 13, 2019
Use this method??

Hi if you are able to go to fastboot then just download fastboot Rom for Android 10 and flash it through fastboot.
If you get problem in flashall.bat then just edit that in notepad and delete -w and save that file then try flashing again. Once done it will boot into stock recovery, erase all data and then reboot. everything will work fine

Marcos2310

Jun 20, 2016
Use msndownloadtool, but you're doing it wrong, you need to get in download mode in order for msn to work, to do that you need to unplug any cable from your phone and shut down your phone, connect a cable to your pc, hold vol up in your phone, plug in cable from PC, nothing is going to pop up in your phone but you can hear a sound in your pc, now you can use msn tool to reinstall oos, let me know if i helped you out

No.. I hear the sound and my phone is in download mode, but doesn't appear on devices manager of windows. I don't know what happened. The msmdownload is on blank, no devices are listed in

Marcos2310

Jun 20, 2016
Hi if you are able to go to fastboot then just download fastboot Rom for Android 10 and flash it through fastboot.
If you get problem in flashall.bat then just edit that in notepad and delete -w and save that file then try flashing again. Once done it will boot into stock recovery, erase all data and then reboot. everything will work fine

Hi! I get problem with flashall.bat, but when I opene it on Notepad and deleted the "-w" It says me "cannot load logo.img" or something like that jajajaj.

xpakage

Oct 23, 2010
Oklahoma
Hi! Today I was trying to update my 1+6 to Android 10. I always make a wipe in my phone and later I flash the zip of the OTA. Well, in this case, my phone doenst want to turn up on recovery mode and I can't make anything. I can enter to fastboot mode (to use msmdownloadtool) and my phone there is in cmd fastboot devices, but not in msmdownloadtool. I have installed all the drivers,I have used ALL IN ONE TOOL, I have changed the usb ports but my phone is not in device manager on windows. It is frustating and it never happened to me.
Sorry for my bad english, and thank you for reading!

Bb7gIgq

https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-6/how-to/rom-stock-fastboot-roms-oneplus-6-t3796665