Question My phone randomly talks something about the time

Search This thread

Psychowboy

May 14, 2021
My phone randomly talks something about the time, I'm not getting what she saying (woman voice).

Talkback option is off, I checked that one.

What is this, this is so annoying and creepy.

This is not the first bug, since I bought this phone.

Anyone can help me?

Psychowboy

May 14, 2021
I found this similar problem, I have exactly the same:

"A couple days ago I started hearing a womans voice at random times, like I had butt dialed someone, but I could Identify where it was coming from. Then while I was scrolling on my phone I hear something something "time". Finally in the middle of the night when everything else was quiet I hear it clear as a bell. A robotic female voice saying "it is time". No notification. No background apps running. I've done a few things to check those things and can't find anything. It is slightly annoying. But more so, creepy AF. Any help would be appreciated."

Ipse_Tase

Feb 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
It's Big Brother sending you subliminal messages 🤣

Don't see what it could be other than a notification related thing...something you already forgot that you enabled. There are SO many settings, I doubt I could bring my phone to the same exact config after a factory default.

Psychowboy

May 14, 2021
I tried everything, but couldn't helped. I did a factory reset. I always hate to do that, because It takes to much time to put back everything and set up, but at least it helped.

Thanks to everyone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This sounds like an accessibility setting turned on to me
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone