My Pixel XL was perfect until T-Mobile

Search This thread

lichan

Jan 9, 2011
Oklahoma City
Well, Now that Sprint is T-Mobil am told they have no SIM card for it so I MUST upgrade my phone. I love my Pixel. What should I get next? 5G Pixel. Are any rootable??
I went to a T-Mobil store and got one for my Pixel XL. I have the card it came on at home and will post the info on it tonight.

Edit: The SIM card I got which works fine in my Pixel XL has these numbers on the back of the credit card it came on:
PUK Code: 54469624
Bar Code : ZZZ260R070
Bar Code 6 1021466476 1
SIM Card Number: 8901260292723538731F

Last edited:

madpb

Jan 1, 2012
Google Pixel 4a
lichan
Thanks to you Tmobil is now sending me a Tmobil SIM card based on your information. We shall see how it works... thank you
I did not work . When I tried over the phone to activate the new sim they said I had to go to their store. When I went to the store they said I had to call. Their software just will not let them activate this Pixel XL. Time for a newer phone

lichan

Jan 9, 2011
Oklahoma City
I did not work . When I tried over the phone to activate the new sim they said I had to go to their store. When I went to the store they said I had to call. Their software just will not let them activate this Pixel XL. Time for a newer phone
That is strange. I went to a store across from where I work, the person in the store changed the sim card and rebooted the phone and all was fine after that. The hardest part was to find a sim tool in the store since they seem to find their way into pockets and out of the store. Did you see the "credit card" it came on to verify it was the same one they gave me? If there's another store handy, it wouldn't hurt to try another time. There was no problem with switching mine over. It now says TMobile.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, Now that Sprint is T-Mobil am told they have no SIM card for it so I MUST upgrade my phone. I love my Pixel. What should I get next? 5G Pixel. Are any rootable??
    I went to a T-Mobil store and got one for my Pixel XL. I have the card it came on at home and will post the info on it tonight.

Edit: The SIM card I got which works fine in my Pixel XL has these numbers on the back of the credit card it came on:
    PUK Code: 54469624
    Bar Code : ZZZ260R070
    Bar Code 6 1021466476 1
    SIM Card Number: 8901260292723538731F
    lichan
    Thanks to you Tmobil is now sending me a Tmobil SIM card based on your information. We shall see how it works... thank you
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone