• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My POCO M3 cant turn on after reboot

Search This thread

TheGuy6621

Aug 23, 2021
My phone was kinda lagging a little so i decided to give it a reboot. Thereafter the phone shutdown but didnt turn on i tried opening it and it was just pitch black i tried charging it but nothing actually happened, hopfully i get a respond and thank you!

mobnoob

Dec 25, 2014
LG G3
Lenovo P2
My phone was kinda lagging a little so i decided to give it a reboot. Thereafter the phone shutdown but didnt turn on i tried opening it and it was just pitch black i tried charging it but nothing actually happened, hopfully i get a respond and thank you!
Maybe the phone was updating and you brute force rebooted it.
If you are not DIY, you need to take the phone to a service center but that would cost money.

McDude71

Aug 16, 2015
The Phone wasn't updating, many people are having this problem, me being one of them, here to the phone started lagging, so decided to reboot, and then It won't turn on. Tried all the tricks, ended up waiting 3 days and put it in de charger, after 5 minutes I I kept the power button pressed and it gave a sign of life, but showed the battery empty, waited 5 more minuted and tried again. This time it turned on, after a week exactly the same problem, after 3 days I could start it with the same procedure, at this time there was an update, installed the update, and tried to restart, it now turns off, does start, but I don~t have to wait dthe three days., after some time I can start it manually again, but it is a clear problem with the phone. ANd I expect it to be software related.

mobnoob

Dec 25, 2014
LG G3
Lenovo P2
The Phone wasn't updating, many people are having this problem, me being one of them, here to the phone started lagging, so decided to reboot, and then It won't turn on. Tried all the tricks, ended up waiting 3 days and put it in de charger, after 5 minutes I I kept the power button pressed and it gave a sign of life, but showed the battery empty, waited 5 more minuted and tried again. This time it turned on, after a week exactly the same problem, after 3 days I could start it with the same procedure, at this time there was an update, installed the update, and tried to restart, it now turns off, does start, but I don~t have to wait dthe three days., after some time I can start it manually again, but it is a clear problem with the phone. ANd I expect it to be software related.
Phones have become complicated like computers, the phone was lagging because it was doing something for sure then you shut it down.
If you're able to turn the phone ON, I suggest you STOP trying wrong moves and do a hard reset.

McDude71

Aug 16, 2015
Ok, last time I succeeded in turning on my phone, I went I to updates and feedback and send message with the logs of my phone. Today I got a reply, they have determined that it is the motherboard and they adviced me to take it to the nearest deviceocation and have it checked out

mobnoob

Dec 25, 2014
LG G3
Lenovo P2
Ok, last time I succeeded in turning on my phone, I went I to updates and feedback and send message with the logs of my phone. Today I got a reply, they have determined that it is the motherboard and they adviced me to take it to the nearest deviceocation and have it checked out
Your option was to "hard reset" the phone and that is what any repair shop will try as a first step.
Don't waste your time with incompetent and misleading scammers' replays because no shop will waste time checking a motherboard unless it's a $1,000+ phone BUT they will replace it anyways, they don't waste time checking it.
And do you have a Xiaomi or Poco service center near you?? LOL
I also sent a message and the logs to updates and feedback but they never replayed back, they also both Xiaomi and Poco NEVER replayed back to my e-mails and requests made on their Facebook pages, that means these companies are crooks and scammers.