My Problems with Samsung Galaxy A51 After 12 hours using

Search This thread

M0rix

Jan 29, 2020
i'm having same problem with audio over Bluetooth , i've tested it with my wireless headphone and my car audio system.

Does the phone have a guarantee? (if you have DARIA HAMRAH Guarantee) send your phone to the customer service in TEHRAN. (in the first 7 seven days after buy, they should change your phone with a new phone, if the phone has hardware problem)

hero2003

Nov 17, 2010
Qazvin
Does the phone have a guarantee? (if you have DARIA HAMRAH Guarantee) send your phone to the customer service in TEHRAN. (in the first 7 seven days after buy, they should change your phone with a new phone, if the phone has hardware problem)
thanks for your reply , yeah it does , but is it hardware or software related ?

M0rix

Jan 29, 2020
thanks for your reply , yeah it does , but is it hardware or software related ?

My phone had a hardware problem because Customer Service told me we would send you a new phone. Recently I posted an article in the Samsung community, and I found many people have problems like this.i think it has both software and hardware problems.

hero2003

Nov 17, 2010
Qazvin
Build Number : A515FXXU1ATA4 Release Date : 2020-02-07 Security patch level : 2019-12-01
• The security of your device has been improved.
• The stability of Camera has been improved.

a new software update released some days ago , i can confirm that after update BT issue is gone , phone feel much more snappier , i'm not sure if its just placebo effect of clearing cache and restarting the phone or its for real

ukkashah

Feb 12, 2013
Faisalabad
I bought Galaxy A51 last day and just using it for 12 hours, and I found these problems.
I connected my Bluetooth headphone to the Galaxy A51 for the first time, after I playing music, the sound keeps breaking every few seconds, and after 2 minutes, it automatically disconnected. Besides, When music still playing and I try to open other applications phone slows down and again sounds streams with the stuttering.
some times screen, stop working and touch not working correctly.
Also, I have other problems. I can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
I tell this problem to the customer service, and they told me it is a common problem, and you must wait for the Samsung release update to fix this problem.
I regret buying this phone.

I have the same issues, Hope Samsung shall consider and resolve immediately.

hero2003

Nov 17, 2010
Qazvin
Build Number : A515FXXU1ATA4 Release Date : 2020-02-07 Security patch level : 2019-12-01

a new software update released some days ago , i can confirm that after update BT issue is gone , phone feel much more snappier , i'm not sure if its just placebo effect of clearing cache and restarting the phone or its for real

unfortunately the problem with bt and hotspot together is still there

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
received the first update ... ASL6, problem with strange screen behavior in browser is still present. fingerprint recognition and face detection .. work very weak. my mi9 se instantly recognizes face (even in low light) and fingerprints .. I think samsung will never update this model so it works properly. hope some developer team will do that.
Positive thing in my eyes is battery life ~7+ sot and camera.

Last edited:

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
received the first update ... ASL6, problem with strange screen behavior in browser is still present. fingerprint recognition and face detection .. work very weak. my mi9 se instantly recognizes face (even in low light) and fingerprints .. I think samsung will never update this model so it works properly. hope some developer team will do that.
Positive thing in my eyes is battery life ~7+ sot and camera.
The guy that teased us with twrp and root just up and vanished lol now what? Development is not moving at all with this phone. Sell it

shockreaction

Dec 13, 2012
Been considering the A51, but I'm a bit torn between just getting it at a local store or waiting (endlessly) for a phones I ordered months ago to arrive. I really need a device to replace my aging Nokia 8.

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
Been considering the A51, but I'm a bit torn between just getting it at a local store or waiting (endlessly) for a phones I ordered months ago to arrive. I really need a device to replace my aging Nokia 8.

Lol if its China good luck ya might get more than a phone lmao. Seriously though. This phone is awesome. But dont expect any development here on xda. No one is buying this phone

Freshly_Snipes

Aug 3, 2011
Atlanta
Lol if its China good luck ya might get more than a phone lmao. Seriously though. This phone is awesome. But dont expect any development here on xda. No one is buying this phone

Bro! If you're NOT adding to the betterment of this topic, please stop trolling in here. You're saying nothing but discouraging, contradictory things in here. That is not what we do on here. You've been warned. Let the thread progress with useful information concerning the actual issues and stop trolling people who are looking for solutions about how you DON'T have the issues or there is no development. We know that.

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
Bro! If you're NOT adding to the betterment of this topic, please stop trolling in here. You're saying nothing but discouraging, contradictory things in here. That is not what we do on here. You've been warned. Let the thread progress with useful information concerning the actual issues and stop trolling people who are looking for solutions about how you DON'T have the issues or there is no development. We know that.
Lol you are warning me?lol ok daddy

Poonkie#4

Feb 23, 2020
Hello Guys,

Is it possible to downgrade A515FXXU1ASL6 to A515FXXU1ASKJ via Odin? As described on this thread, the earlier version did not have the issues with Bluetooth. I did the upgrade on initialization so I have no idea on mine, but currently Bluetooth drops audio often for seconds which is embarrassing.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought Galaxy A51 last day and just using it for 12 hours, and I found these problems.
    I connected my Bluetooth headphone to the Galaxy A51 for the first time, after I playing music, the sound keeps breaking every few seconds, and after 2 minutes, it automatically disconnected. Besides, When music still playing and I try to open other applications phone slows down and again sounds streams with the stuttering.
    some times screen, stop working and touch not working correctly.
    Also, I have other problems. I can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
    I tell this problem to the customer service, and they told me it is a common problem, and you must wait for the Samsung release update to fix this problem.
    I regret buying this phone.
    Try downloading latest firmware from Samimobile.its Vietnam dated jan 22. I have o bugs
    "some times screen, stop working and touch not working correctly."

Yes, I have such a problem too..
    D
    Deleted member 5013759
    A51 with stock firmware (no Ota available yet):
    I too sometimes have problems with touch input. Especially obvious when scrolling through web pages.
    No screen protector. High Touch sensitivity is enabled. (I think it was worse without).

My screen tends to turn on randomly while in call with the phone at my ear.

//one more thing. When on low display brightness and with blue filter enabled, sometimes when the screen turns off due to touch inactivity the screen for a split second switches to a brighter level without blue filter before then turning off. My note would just dim down without any brightness spikes.