My Problems with Samsung Galaxy A51 After 12 hours using

Search This thread

TechnoBOY*

Sep 11, 2014
Does anyone have a weird screen issue..sometimes when I unlock my phone the display gets low quality

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Phone Model SM-A515F
Software Version: A515FXXU1ASL6

Recently i just bought Samsung A51, it seems that whenever the auto brightness kick in, the setting is bugged, where the display will dim so low that the color of the display looked bleak. does anyone experience the same thing? or is it a defective unit?

The problem is solved if i restart the phone, but in a few hours the the display goes back to dim so low again. i've already reset the setting, and also do reset accessibility, but it doesn't seem to fix this problem. anyone have an idea to fix this? or do i need to go to the samsung service center in my town?

Need help :eek:

Yes I think I have the same issue..
The display looks weird sometimes.
But you don't need to restart it..just lock and unlock without using fingerprint.

KingOfDope

Lol if its China good luck ya might get more than a phone lmao. Seriously though. This phone is awesome. But dont expect any development here on xda. No one is buying this phone

The phone is just released you ****ing mongoloid.

OT:
I also have this issue with stuttering Bluetooth, updated to the latest firmware A515FXU1ASL6.
I don't have the time to send the phone back for repair, not that it's needed since this bug is related to the software and not hardware.

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
The phone is just released you ****ing mongoloid.

OT:
I also have this issue with stuttering Bluetooth, updated to the latest firmware A515FXU1ASL6.
I don't have the time to send the phone back for repair, not that it's needed since this bug is related to the software and not hardware.
Lol a little late for your comment. How long ago did i post this? Go away

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
I have no idea why, but after a hard reset ... phone behaves much better. It's fast, even recognizes face better. Problem with strange screen behavior in browser did not happen yet. My standard setap has been restored, all applications I use, etc. Two days have passed since the restart .. now i'm satisfied.

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
I have no idea why, but after a hard reset ... phone behaves much better. It's fast, even recognizes face better. Problem with strange screen behavior in browser did not happen yet. My standard setap has been restored, all applications I use, etc. Two days have passed since the restart .. now i'm satisfied.
Can i ask what firmware you are on? I have never had screen issue in browser but i use samsung internet and disable chrome stock browser

A515FXXU1ASL3 4gb RAM, 128gb on 3 network
1 Thur Dec 2019 update

1. Battery life is shocking, 63 to 39% in 3 hours. Checked battery settings and nothing unusual caning the battery
2. Lag when going back to home screen, takes a second to bring up weather widget and folders and apps
3. Screen freeze on chrome when browsing the web having to reset the phone.
4 When speaking to someone on the phone it cut the call then told me the number was not available. Weird as I had been speaking to them for 20 odd minutes.
5. Google Play taking forever to download an app, despite refreshing google services and google play. Never had this issue on other phones.
6. Screen not responding at times and finger print not recognising quite often.

Because of this, I am sending it back and ordered a Motorola G8 Power instead.

Update
7. Bluetooth keeps cutting out.

Last edited:

GarinDeArc

Feb 11, 2015
Does anyone have a weird screen issue..sometimes when I unlock my phone the display gets low quality

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

But you don't need to restart it..just lock and unlock without using fingerprint.

Hey im having this issue too!! Should i go to service center? Is it software or hardware problem? I did the method of wiping partion cache and running graphic test to no avail.

jimrfraser

May 17, 2011
Hey im having this issue too!! Should i go to service center? Is it software or hardware problem? I did the method of wiping partion cache and running graphic test to no avail.
Dude. Get on the latest firmware from sammobile and flash with odin. AtA8 and after fixes all problems. I flashed B4 firmware from Hong Kong on my latin panama model and face no bugs

GarinDeArc

Feb 11, 2015
Dude. Get on the latest firmware from sammobile and flash with odin. AtA8 and after fixes all problems. I flashed B4 firmware from Hong Kong on my latin panama model and face no bugs

I'll try that. But currently the problem is sort of fixed as i dont used fingerprint lock. Pattern lock works fine with the color of the screen and the auto brightness

Mustapha Zahid

Apr 5, 2020
Adaptive brightness

My Samsung A51 adaptive brightness is not working properly, sometimes i need to set manually l, do u have any solution?

alinoor01

May 27, 2016
Same here, the reason I noticed was whenever fingerprint lock appeare blue light filter turns off automatically. As this is very annoying so I did the same, not using fingerprint anymore and now the screen is behaving fine.

KingOfDope

My Samsung A51 adaptive brightness is not working properly, sometimes i need to set manually l, do u have any solution?

I don't use it on this phone since it doesn't have a sensor for that. It uses your front camera. Which drains your battery and isn't that accurate as a light sensor.
So I keep it at manual. I don't mind personally.

subu_forever_after

Feb 25, 2016

I am also facing the same issue.

Attachments

• IMG-20200502-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200502-WA0016.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 261

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought Galaxy A51 last day and just using it for 12 hours, and I found these problems.
    I connected my Bluetooth headphone to the Galaxy A51 for the first time, after I playing music, the sound keeps breaking every few seconds, and after 2 minutes, it automatically disconnected. Besides, When music still playing and I try to open other applications phone slows down and again sounds streams with the stuttering.
    some times screen, stop working and touch not working correctly.
    Also, I have other problems. I can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
    I tell this problem to the customer service, and they told me it is a common problem, and you must wait for the Samsung release update to fix this problem.
    I regret buying this phone.

Update - February 12, 2020:
    Hello everyone.
    Eventually, after two weeks, Samsung Customer Service replaced my Phone with a new one.i would like to Describe my Experience with the new Phone.
    Now I have New Galaxy A51; my Phone has Android 10Q with Build Number A515FXXU1ASKJ. My previous GALAXY A51 had updated to A515FXXU1ASL6 that had a lot of problems with Bluetooth and WiFi.Because of my experience, I stopped updating the software on the new Phone. The Phone works perfectly without any problem. Bluetooth works without stuttering and keeps connection always.WiFi works perfectly, and the Phone never freezes or lagging. But my memory usage is unusual; in the last 24 hours, my average usage of memory is 3.5GB (60% of 5.8 GB available memory).
    I think GALAXY A51 problems occur in new Build Numbers (A515FXXU1ASL6 / A515FXXU1ATA4). Thus, please do not update your Phone until Samsung solves problems in new versions. Please, anybody, have Bluetooth issues; please write your 'Build Number' in comments.
    For finding your 'Build Number', you should go to the address below:
    Setting > About Phone > Software Information > Build Number
    I bought Galaxy A51 last day and just using it for 12 hours, and I found these problems.
    I connected my Bluetooth headphone to the Galaxy A51 for the first time, after I playing music, the sound keeps breaking every few seconds, and after 2 minutes, it automatically disconnected. Besides, When music still playing and I try to open other applications phone slows down and again sounds streams with the stuttering.
    some times screen, stop working and touch not working correctly.
    Also, I have other problems. I can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
    I tell this problem to the customer service, and they told me it is a common problem, and you must wait for the Samsung release update to fix this problem.
    I regret buying this phone.
    Try downloading latest firmware from Samimobile.its Vietnam dated jan 22. I have o bugs
    "some times screen, stop working and touch not working correctly."

Yes, I have such a problem too..
    D
    Deleted member 5013759
    A51 with stock firmware (no Ota available yet):
    I too sometimes have problems with touch input. Especially obvious when scrolling through web pages.
    No screen protector. High Touch sensitivity is enabled. (I think it was worse without).

My screen tends to turn on randomly while in call with the phone at my ear.

//one more thing. When on low display brightness and with blue filter enabled, sometimes when the screen turns off due to touch inactivity the screen for a split second switches to a brighter level without blue filter before then turning off. My note would just dim down without any brightness spikes.