My rog 3 tencent version is not unlocking bootloader, bootloader is failed to unlock your device plz help me

Search This thread

Qabala

Mar 11, 2022
My rog 3 tencent version is not unlocking bootloader, bootloader is failed to unlock your device plz help me

Chupp4 Jo3

Sep 11, 2017
Lenovo P2
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Same issue here. Previously I was just downloading the Unlock Device app here and running it. (I already had developer options enabled) and the device would reboot but not do anything (I reckon I tried 10+ times). Since then I formatted the device and tried again and got the same results so I set the device backup normally today (running build 18.0410.2108.158) and tried it again (with and without developer options enabled as I forgot to check) and I just get a standard error message saying it couldn't unlock my device and to try again later. Same result multiple times. I don't see any option for OEM unlocking in Dev options which I see some people mention. I'm updating to the latest OS I can see in the link I provided and I will try again after installing that.

IrCio36

Apr 21, 2022
Hello

Your phone has already been unlocked earlier and has the flag removed. Someone blocked it again for sale.
So you won't do anything with Asus tools.
I recommend the EDL mode

Regards