My Samsung Galaxy A03s dead after months of trying to get it unbrick (Metro By T-Mobile)

Search This thread

cristian3607

Jan 7, 2022
i was trying to install the latest samsung update trough mtkclient (well i used the samsung firmware to extract on mtk meta utility and i shouldn't done that on odin) and then when i flashed and its its stopped working now its stuck on (mt67xx preloader mode) ive google some solutions and nothing only with a unlock tool will work but i dont want to waste money on a software and then i gave it up and just buy a new phone, a month later after the phone was bricked i decided to try my attempt to repair the phone and nothing its still stuck on mt67xx preloader so ive try attempt to google again on how to unbrick the phone and i gave it up again. i need some help.

Phone Details:

Samsung Galaxy A03s (A037u) (TMK) (MT6765) (Android 13)

Details:
Phone is bricked since February 19, 2023

stuck on preloader mode on windows

i was trying to install the latest samsung update trough mtkclient (well i used the samsung firmware to extract on mtk meta utility and i shouldn't done that on odin) and then when i flashed and its its stopped working now its stuck on (mt67xx preloader mode) ive google some solutions and nothing only with a unlock tool will work but i dont want to waste money on a software and then i gave it up and just buy a new phone, a month later after the phone was bricked i decided to try my attempt to repair the phone and nothing its still stuck on mt67xx preloader so ive try attempt to google again on how to unbrick the phone and i gave it up again. i need some help.

Phone Details:

Samsung Galaxy A03s (A037u) (TMK) (MT6765) (Android 13)

Details:
Phone is bricked since February 19, 2023

stuck on preloader mode on windows
Did u ever figure this out? Mines stuck in the preloader and mtk da vcom driver coms. I have probably flashed my mt6757's preloader with and without the battery at least a 100x. I have all the mtksec auth files and scatter firmware. Could u expmaing to me how to recover from a format from splash tool. A step by step guide would be perfect