• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My Samsung Galaxy A30s Failed to install TWRP recovery and Shutdown suddenly.

Search This thread
Jun 26, 2021
Hi there I need a help, please.
I followed the step in here https://magiskapp.com/install-twrp-recovery-on-any-android/
After I use Odin to install twrp recovery, it was pass then I restarted my phone with appear logo Samsung screen with white font then green (pics below).
So, the phone cannot boot anymore.
Any suggestion how do I fix my phone please?
I used stock rom at this link https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/g...M-A307GN/XID/download/A307GNDXU4CUF2/1561309/
My device is Samsung A30s with Android 11.

How can I root my Android 11? and How do I fix it? I tried several days to look but I didn't found.
I thank you so much for the help and waiting for you guys

S30S1.JPG

S30S2.JPG

Solution
Hello there, I try the following command, '-fastboot reboot bootloader' then it appear my phone to Download mode. After that I start re-flash with Odin, success back to Samsung A30s Android 11 stock rom. But it started normally back to normal. How can I root Android 11 in the right way. I had failure many times when I root with Magisk 23 and TWRP. Does Anyone here to give me a hint, please???
B.JPG
Jun 26, 2021
I tried several times to turn my phone to up again, with push volume button up + down with power button but only appear samsung logo and turn back off again and again. How can I restart back to Download mode so I can re-flash the stock rom again? Sorry I am newbie here.

Jun 26, 2021
Hello there, I try the following command, '-fastboot reboot bootloader' then it appear my phone to Download mode. After that I start re-flash with Odin, success back to Samsung A30s Android 11 stock rom. But it started normally back to normal. How can I root Android 11 in the right way. I had failure many times when I root with Magisk 23 and TWRP. Does Anyone here to give me a hint, please???
B.JPG

Solution