Question My screen bleeding from the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
how if, 12.0.6 > ArrowOS > HavocOS ?
or should i flash 12.0.4 first and than flash Havoc ?
and how if i use TWRP instead OrangeFox ?

Use twrp by "./fastboot boot TWRP-3.5.1-vayu-Nebrassy-1.img" with Orangefox as the permanent recovery. Twrp is able to flash, backup and restore. I use Orangefox for formating data and rom flashing (for first time only) only in some rare occasion when twrp failed to read/write data. Orangefox is also used for fastbootd.

I also backup the data from Arrow and restore it in Hovoc using twrp. It works without any problem.

Use twrp by "./fastboot boot TWRP-3.5.1-vayu-Nebrassy-1.img" with Orangefox as the permanent recovery. Twrp is able to flash, backup and restore. I use Orangefox for formating data and rom flashing (for first time only) only in some rare occasion when twrp failed to read/write data. Orangefox is also used for fastbootd.

I also backup the data from Arrow and restore it in Hovoc using twrp. It works without any problem.
wow its nice info, ty :D

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
anyne having problem with WhatsApp ?
i cant restore chat using GDrive backup
cant add google account on whatsapp
said "Add account" event i already add my Google Account to the phone
and if i add it again, it said already added

There is no problem of Whatsapp in Havoc. All my data (including Whatsapp) was restored from the backup (using twrp) which I have in ArrowOS. I usually backup in Pc in case of something goes wrong.

There is no problem of Whatsapp in Havoc. All my data (including Whatsapp) was restored from the backup (using twrp) which I have in ArrowOS. I usually backup in Pc in case of something goes wrong.
but i talk about whatsapp built-in backup/restore using gdrive :unsure::rolleyes:
and somehow google play service not allowed / dont have permission to SMS
and need to enable it manually to work with whatsapp
i flash NikGapps basic on havoc btw

jngiag

Jul 19, 2009
but i talk about whatsapp built-in backup/restore using gdrive :unsure::rolleyes:
and somehow google play service not allowed / dont have permission to SMS
and need to enable it manually to work with whatsapp
i flash NikGapps basic on havoc btw

Yes, I understand your point. What I am trying to share is Whatsapp is working fine in Havoc. The problem could be due to others may be related to google (service or app). I have not used gdrive backup/restore before and unable to share anything. I am using NikGapps basic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts