My Screen Flickers by Magisk Manager

Search This thread

JigZaw17

Aug 16, 2022
I was installing magisk modules and install busybox from magisk after rebooting to apply the modules and busybox everything started fine there was no bootloop or anything but being already on the lock screen of the device the screen flickered and wouldn't let me do anything just turn off the screen to stop flashing but it let me enter the options by holding down the power button, I already removed the modules using Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode but it still doesn't work and keeps flashing and not letting me do anything.

orb3000

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
I was installing magisk modules and install busybox from magisk after rebooting to apply the modules and busybox everything started fine there was no bootloop or anything but being already on the lock screen of the device the screen flickered and wouldn't let me do anything just turn off the screen to stop flashing but it let me enter the options by holding down the power button, I already removed the modules using Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode but it still doesn't work and keeps flashing and not letting me do anything.
Welcome to the forums, you might have better chance on your devices section.