Question My SHARP AQUOS R6!

Search This thread

sev7en

Jul 10, 2006
www.fabriziodegni.com
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4
Hello,
I just received the device and... I will take care to keep that thread updated with all my impression!

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-05_17-13-28.jpg
    photo_2021-07-05_17-13-28.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 239
Reactions: lievuanng

sev7en

Jul 10, 2006
www.fabriziodegni.com
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4
Just picked up the Leica Leitz 1. Haven't taken any photos yet. Anyone out there have this phone? Any feedback?
Hey nice one! It would be good a comparison as I saw already an article where it seems unfortunately the Leica color science didn't improved so much the device.
I have to update my post as I worked on DPreview more for the camera ones https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/65295855

Overall anyway the quality is very poor.

Erurosu

Jul 24, 2021
Got my r6 today. No idea why but it seems to overheat 5-10 minutes after camera use. Not even video shooting - just taking photos (which are,to my regret, really bad compared to note 20 ultra). You ever witnessed this issue? Also,did you manage to find where to turn down refresh rate or is it locked at 240?

blubb0211

Dec 2, 2011
This phone is very interesting! May I ask about whether the phone is SIM-locked, whether it is easy to unlock, and whether there could be some issues using it in Europe?

vpoppo

Aug 15, 2020
So I have an Aquos R6 - the color science seems off - bluish tinge that can easily be corrected with even google photos. Also the speakers for ringtones and notifications seem really bad but watching apps like HBO Max seem much better. But no settings I can find.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I just received the device and... I will take care to keep that thread updated with all my impression!