My Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite goes black after using for while after Android 11 update, is this fixable or a bug that I should report?

Search This thread

Googole

I've done the things at the top, but the problem is still there so I'll make a new logcat.
Meanwhile, I found a other bug report that also captured the bug.
The link is included in the OP
I hope that this is also useful, I'll make a new logcat as soon as I can.

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
C
I've done the things at the top, but the problem is still there so I'll make a new logcat.
Meanwhile, I found a other bug report that also captured the bug.
The link is included in the OP
I hope that this is also useful, I'll make a new logcat as soon as I can.
Can't see anything in bug report that will cause the device to restart but that's more just a list of things running and config of device by looks of it

Logcat needs to be recording at the exact time the issue/restart happend

Would also be useful if you include the exact time the issue happened as even a few minutes of logcat recording can take ages to look through

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I've made a new logcat link and I included the link at the OP.
The exact time the issue has happened is 16:40.
Same error as before

Every time you receive a message it's crashing your system UI

Check your messaging apps - try uninstalling Facebook and Facebook messenger or anything that uses chat heads

Googole

I've uninstalled all messaging apps that use bubbles (Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord and Snapchat) and I didn't experience the problem since then.
But the problem is that I really need Whatsapp, Telegram and Discord so it's not possible to stop using them.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I've uninstalled all messaging apps that use bubbles (Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord and Snapchat) and I didn't experience the problem since then.
But the problem is that I really need Whatsapp, Telegram and Discord so it's not possible to stop using them.
Install them one by one and test - try not to use chat bubbles and see if you can find what one is causing it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've reinstalled WhatsApp without restoring any backup and that fixed the problem.
    I don't experience the issue since doing this so that means my problem is solved.