• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

My Xiaomi Redmi 7A Can't Boot After TWRP Install

Search This thread

MTahaL

Dec 30, 2019
Hello , i wanted to use some root apps so , i did what everyone does , unlocked the bootloader , then install twrp recovery , but after doing that , my phone can't boot , even to go to fastboot , its stuck on redmi by xiaomi page , i know i did a fault , can you help me , btw i know the phone is 80% will not work anymore :( , thanks , btw my phone is Xiaomi Redmi 7A 32/2

Last edited:

mais 14

Jun 15, 2018
Hello , i wanted to use some root apps so , i did what everyone does , unlocked the bootloader , then install twrp recovery , but after doing that , my phone can't boot , even to go to fastboot , its stuck on redmi by xiaomi page , i know i did a fault , can you help me , btw i know the phone is 80% will not work anymore :( , thanks , btw my phone is Xiaomi Redmi 7A 32/2

You need flash vbmeta img.
Download from gsi rom .

Reactions: MTahaL

MTahaL

Dec 30, 2019
Finally i found the solution !!!

the solution is keep pressing power button a lot till the phone completly shut down then boot to the bootloader flash the miui official rom then the phone is , working , but if i want to root how to do it ? it's easy just follow me :
1. flash miui 10.2.5 globale rom on your phone
2. install magisk
3. then install a custom rom because the miui with root sometimes it stucks on second reboot after system setup
4. flash magisk using twrp
your done , now you have root on your xiaomi redmi 7a phone ! have a great day , if someone interested on how to do this steps with more description , just reply and ill help you , have a great day !!

Reactions: MercurialCarp28

HKalfred

Sep 17, 2021

the solution is keep pressing power button a lot till the phone completly shut down then boot to the bootloader flash the miui official rom then the phone is , working , but if i want to root how to do it ? it's easy just follow me :
2. install magisk
3. then install a custom rom because the miui with root sometimes it stucks on second reboot after system setup
your done , now you have root on your xiaomi redmi 7a phone ! have a great day , if someone interested on how to do this steps with more description , just reply and ill help you , have a great day !!
My case is similar with yours. After install twrp, redmi reboot and stucks by xiaomi page. I can only go to fastboot mode or xiaomi recovery mode. However, my computer still can't connect with my phone.
After shut down the phone, can you tell me step by step how to boot to bootloader mode? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need flash vbmeta img.
    Download from gsi rom .
    Maybe MiFlashPro tool can fix your Phone. It has more options than standard MiFlash and even works on phones with locked bootloader.

2. install magisk