MYDE 10000mAh extended battery with super slim TPU for Galaxy note 4

Search This thread

ch_waqas86

Sep 4, 2015
Ok...so I just got the Note 4. I saw the MYDE 10000 mAh battery. I've had MYDE batteries for months now and am always pleased.

Reactions: xmax2323

xmax2323

Feb 8, 2016
mumbai
myde batteries

hello everyone
I hv just ordered a myde 10000mah extended battery for N910c. can anyone share the review of usage n performance. as i m a very extensive traveller so i need a good battery backup
thanks

mrzakir

Jul 5, 2012
Mumbai
Finally got it Monday and as per instructions on your website as for charging. As far as battery goes it nothing different then zerolemon. Could not see any difference so far. Doing my 3rd full 12 hour charge. Case is much better now if only they had paid attention to the mic holes the call quality would not be muffled. Easy fix was to drill a hole in the right place. Took some pics incase you don't believe. Can post those when ever I get around to downloading them.

BAD ASS NOTE 4 & LG G4

Brother,

Can you share your view post July, is it worth ordering???
Your feedback will be appreciated as ordering it from India?

Last edited:

poor_red_neck

Feb 16, 2009
Raleigh, NC
It Seems not everybody can normally use tricell batter according to our last solution. We value customer feedback. These two days we test our battery again and found another method to resolve issues of everyone concern. Please go back to our website Note 4 battery product page TECH SPECS tab to check it again. it call "battery calibation". BTW, if you think this method can resolve your problem, please write down reviews on this post. Thank you.

I have tried this method with 4 full discharges in a row and it does not make a difference.

Only way to get the battery to read the correct percentage is a modified kernel that has the fix built in (which of course requires a rooted phone with TWRP recovery)

Beastmode 1.8b works great for me (I don't have a 10,000mah capacity, I have MPJ 6440) but the only downside is that kernel has some minor performance issues. Unless you are a real power user you won't really notice but it does have a little interface lag, and sometimes when a phone call comes in the screen will not come on unless you hit the power button.

xmax2323

Feb 8, 2016
mumbai
bad customer service of myde

I have ordered myde batteries on 4th of fab. till now not even a single reply from myde inspite of 3 reminder mail as well as a PM on their xda account from my side about the order confirmation. Got the customer service number as a whatsapp from myde instagram account. They replied that cause of chinise new year holiday we were not able to get your order details. and from next monday we all will resume at office and you will get the details and wil try to send you the battery asap. but its been a 4 days from Monday and 4 whatsapp reminder from my side not a single reply from myde
so before ordering whatsapp them and take a expected delivery n confirmation of transaction time :(
insted i am feeling now better to order anker or mpj or other brands with 7000mah battery insted of 10000mah slim tpu trap of myde

Last edited:

mrzakir

Jul 5, 2012
Mumbai
I have ordered myde batteries on 4th of fab. till now not even a single reply from myde inspite of 3 reminder mail as well as a PM on their xda account from my side about the order confirmation. Got the customer service number as a whatsapp from myde instagram account. They replied that cause of chinise new year holiday we were not able to get your order details. and from next monday we all will resume at office and you will get the details and wil try to send you the battery asap. but its been a 4 days from Monday and 4 whatsapp reminder from my side not a single reply from myde
so before ordering whatsapp them and take a expected delivery n confirmation of transaction time :(
insted i am feeling now better to order anker or mpj or other brands with 7000mah battery insted of 10000mah slim tpu trap of myde

Relax Bro,

China opened on 15 Feb 2016. I ordered mine on 17th Feb 2016. It will take min 1 month before it reaches Mumbai... So relax...
Once they give you the tracking number their job is done...

Reactions: xmax2323

xmax2323

Feb 8, 2016
mumbai
Relax Bro,

China opened on 15 Feb 2016. I ordered mine on 17th Feb 2016. It will take min 1 month before it reaches Mumbai... So relax...
Once they give you the tracking number their job is done...
thx very much ..finally got the tracking number but from paypal ..till now no single revert from myde . as per tracking they have couriered the battery through postnord (directlink)sweden.so i think the battery is coming from sweden. as of now it shows 19th parcel received
23rd parcel been on flight to its destination.
so waiting eagerly for it. will keep u updated

sutty86

Mar 25, 2010
i have bought a ibestwin 10000mah battery and its spot on,
currently on 2nd full charge
63percent left
4hrs15mins SOT so far,
12hours use,
no wifi all data and ive been watching tv shows,youtube and downloading off utorrent!

using zerolemon kernal working amazing!

mrzakir

Jul 5, 2012
Mumbai
thx very much ..finally got the tracking number but from paypal ..till now no single revert from myde . as per tracking they have couriered the battery through postnord (directlink)sweden.so i think the battery is coming from sweden. as of now it shows 19th parcel received
23rd parcel been on flight to its destination.
so waiting eagerly for it. will keep u updated

Cool, mine was dispatched yesterday...Lets wait and watch... Keep me posted when u receive it.

xmax2323

Feb 8, 2016
mumbai
surely will let you know . which postal service they are sending it?. mine is on post nord sweden or u can say directlink services swden which is a subsidiary company of postnord

mrzakir

Jul 5, 2012
Mumbai
QUOTE=xmax2323;65632330]surely will let you know . which postal service they are sending it?. mine is on post nord sweden or u can say directlink services swden which is a subsidiary company of postnord[/QUOTE]

Has your shipment arrived??? Mine showing as local mail tracking

xmax2323

Feb 8, 2016
mumbai
my postal service tracking says the same local mail tracking from 12th march and still waiting for it to get it delivered. mine is through directlink from swden and from indian cutom processing it will be delivered by indian post .but almost 10 days and no updates on tracking site .which courier services they are using it for your parcel

mrzakir

Jul 5, 2012
Mumbai
my postal service tracking says the same local mail tracking from 12th march and still waiting for it to get it delivered. mine is through directlink from swden and from indian cutom processing it will be delivered by indian post .but almost 10 days and no updates on tracking site .which courier services they are using it for your parcel

Ditto Indian Post......Been over 6 weeks now... Will wait untill this evening, if not received will dispute my payment....Even emailed them they said will check and revert but no reply since 3 days.....Hope i receive it today...

xmax2323

Feb 8, 2016
mumbai
Ditto Indian Post......Been over 6 weeks now... Will wait untill this evening, if not received will dispute my payment....Even emailed them they said will check and revert but no reply since 3 days.....Hope i receive it today...
even i am waiting for 1 more day or else will also ask for refund .customer care services of myde is not at all good .not a single reply from them even after writing so may mails n whatsapp
my directlink status shows updates available from indian post tracking science 12th march but no updates till now

Attachments

• tempFileForShare_2016-03-29-20-35-17.jpg
    tempFileForShare_2016-03-29-20-35-17.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 138

mrzakir

Jul 5, 2012
Mumbai
even i am waiting for 1 more day or else will also ask for refund .customer care services of myde is not at all good .not a single reply from them even after writing so may mails n whatsapp
my directlink status shows updates available from indian post tracking science 12th march but no updates till now

Mine stuck there since 18 March...

divineazn716

63percent left
4hrs15mins SOT so far,
12hours use,
no wifi all data and ive been watching tv shows,youtube and downloading off utorrent!

what kernel are you exactly using for this? I just bought a IBESTWIN too and it's great, just gotta get the percentage right

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It Seems not everybody can normally use tricell batter according to our last solution. We value customer feedback. These two days we test our battery again and found another method to resolve issues of everyone concern. Please go back to our website Note 4 battery product page TECH SPECS tab to check it again. it call "battery calibation". BTW, if you think this method can resolve your problem, please write down reviews on this post. Thank you.

I have tried this method with 4 full discharges in a row and it does not make a difference.

Only way to get the battery to read the correct percentage is a modified kernel that has the fix built in (which of course requires a rooted phone with TWRP recovery)

Beastmode 1.8b works great for me (I don't have a 10,000mah capacity, I have MPJ 6440) but the only downside is that kernel has some minor performance issues. Unless you are a real power user you won't really notice but it does have a little interface lag, and sometimes when a phone call comes in the screen will not come on unless you hit the power button.
    63percent left
    4hrs15mins SOT so far,
    12hours use,

I got the zero lemon with the giant capacity. Their instructions said to just disable the fast charging... All you do is (make sure power cable disconnected) go to power options and uncheck fast charging.. Then replug the cable and it will work.
    Hi Randy,

We have to check with Nick, he never told you that your battery will be received by the end of July. We also have a personal communication with our freight forwarders, they have a special person to follow up on each package. If there is any problem with the transportation, they will notify us.To the United States, this package is generally the time is 20 days, unless the special situation will be delayed 3-5 days. We don't understand why you're lying here. Nick shows us every time you call the mail, he is seeking truth from facts tells you every piece of things, but every time you use his reply and based on exaggerated to attack us. We know that our Note 4 batteries are the problem of the showing of power, but we have to try to find solutions, although these solutions are not perfect. We have a lot of tests on our batteries. And sent to a third party company to carry out testing, the fact that we have no problem with the battery capacity and quality, if you need, we can put the third party test report on our website. Therefore, the main reason is that the phone does not recognize our battery, there is not compatible with the situation.

We hope that you can respect our work. Each battery from the procurement of production to transport to your hand is a lot of people cooperate to complete. This includes many of the labor of line workers, office staff, and transport workers. If you don't ask the reason, whether it is not the quality of our products to tell us to return, then we believe that this is not a gentleman's practice. If it is the quality of our products, then we do not have much to say, accept your return.

From your email, we believe you are a sales person. We are more willing to use our product innovation, quality and quality service to customers, rather than through the black other industry competitors to raise their own. We want more customers like TheLoneWolf20,jacob808 to evaluate our products, because they can give a fair opinion, and can think of ways to solve the problems we cannot solve.

Nick closely follows up the logistics of each product, including the battery to you. We will keep posting your battery logistics processing result in this thread, let everyone know we are serious, honest, and not as you said that.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Randy,

please. We sent goods out to our freight forwarders on 6 Jun. Then the next thing is handling by the freight forwarders, We can do nothing.
    First if u gonna call somebody a liar make sure u see everything Nick sends. I have all the emails he has sent back and forth so get ur facts right. I am far from a sales person. I am somebody who whats to put a stop to your company making false claims and selling defective products. So I gonna get the battery and am gonna charge it the 2 ways u have said in this thread already and I will post the facts. Stop lying to the public.

BAD ASS NOTE 4 & LG G4
    Ok...so I just got the Note 4. I saw the MYDE 10000 mAh battery. I've had MYDE batteries for months now and am always pleased.