• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Mystery Alarm keeps going off

Search This thread

eyeatoma

Jun 18, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi all,

My alarm keeps going off at the same time even though I've turned it off. I'm the clock settings all alarms are off. I think an old alarm might have been restored drum backup from my Samsung account when I first got the phone. Is there a way to disable the rogue alarm. Please help as I really don't want to factory reset the phone.

Thanks!!

Hi all,

My alarm keeps going off at the same time even though I've turned it off. I'm the clock settings all alarms are off. I think an old alarm might have been restored drum backup from my Samsung account when I first got the phone. Is there a way to disable the rogue alarm. Please help as I really don't want to factory reset the phone.

Thanks!!
Does the alarm provide any context? Like what it's for? Can you take a screenshot next time it goes off? Also, go to recent apps as soon as you snooze the alarm and see what process called the alarm. If it's the clock app, you have to dig into it and find the alarm.

Next time the alsrm goes off, don't dismiss it. Snooze it instead and try finding the process that triggered it.

Give us some more info brother, so we can try to figure this out...

mhammedali21

Jun 20, 2021
Hi all,

My alarm continues going off at the equal time despite the fact that i've grew to become it off. I'm the clock settings all alarms are off. I suppose an antique alarm could haveKodi nox been restored drum backup from my Samsung account after I first were given the smartphone. Is there a way to disable the rogue alarm. Please assist as I absolutely do not want to manufacturing facility reset the telephone.

Thanks!!

ItsSpain

Jun 22, 2021
Mine does this, but with work.. At least 5 of them go off at around 6am... lol. Jokes aside though.

Have you guys checked your calendar app? Maybe you've accidentally set an event that goes off every day? Or something went wrong with the Google/Samsung account sync or whatever its called and its created an event for every day.