N2 goes in... left pocket vs right pocket

Which pocket is your phone in?

• Total voters
Search This thread

sixpoint1

Mar 22, 2013
I know on jeans there are those little metal rivets on the right side. I guess that could be a rational reason.

Which pocket is your phone in and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
Re: [Q] N2 goes in... left pocket vs right pocket

I know on jeans there are those little metal rivets on the right side. I guess that could be a rational reason.

Which pocket is your phone in and why?

Neither. Clip on my Otter box.

CARBON NIGHTLY | KROZ HUE THEME | CRACK FLASHER

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

oh god i seriously hate those things... companys spend tons of time making a phone look good, just so you can throw the most horrendous looking black rubber/hard plastic brick ever... i understand you want to protect your phone, but geez those look ugly... and bulky..

Did not get the phone because it is sexy. Got it for performance. I am hard on phones. Dropped one down an elevator shaft.

Myst3ry

Jan 13, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
www.lopezfx.com
Did not get the phone because it is sexy. Got it for performance. I am hard on phones. Dropped one down an elevator shaft.

true... forgot that this phone has one of the best batt life out there, so its would be good for work :)
i just wanted to get that off my chest anyway.

and ouch... an elevator shaft? haha did it live?

Reactions: RonnieRuff

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

true... forgot that this phone has one of the best batt life out there, so its would be good for work :)

No worries man!

dre89

Feb 3, 2010
DFW, TX
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Back right pocket.

I'm right handed and tend to walk into things while at work. It's the best combo of safety and easy access for me.

My boss has his in a belt clip. I laugh every time I see it, inside of course. Don't want to get handed the crap shifts

noted for future reference on my Note 2

mrbkkt1

Nov 12, 2007
Mililani
www.lostpowercity.net

oh god i seriously hate those things... companys spend tons of time making a phone look good, just so you can throw the most horrendous looking black rubber/hard plastic brick ever... i understand you want to protect your phone, but geez those look ugly... and bulky..

So do I, but I ended up buying one for my daughter's tab 2 7 after going through 2 tablets before. Works great. Phone is naked except for screen protector and flip cover, and I only have those because of my daughter's.
Phone goes in front left, because wallet is in front right.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
Right front pocket 90% of the time, right rear pocket other 10%. I keep my car keys and loose change in my left front pocket, and I despise screen protectors so, it goes all alone into the right front pocket most often :)

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
left front pocket ever since the 7th grade when I got my first phone

I really don't know how people to put large objects in their rear pockets, it's like sitting on rocks

wolfpack612

Nov 18, 2006
Hollywood
front right pocket with screen facing my thigh, everything else stuffed in my left front pocket, including keys and wallet. afraid to sit on my phone one day, plus wallet in my back pocket started bothering my hip, so only napkins or paper go in my back pockets.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Whichever pocket that doesn't have my keys in them. I also use the back pocket sometimes.
    Left pocket all the time . wearing skinny jeans and I'm using flip cover for my phone...no scratches or any damage so far..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    I generally wear carpenter's jeans, so it goes in the pocket on the side of the right leg. Or in a holster if I'm wearing other style jeans.
    bah pockets are so 2012. I have it taped to my forehead
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone