[N20 Ultra SM-N986U/U1/W_Snapdragon]-[Upgrade A13 Using Odin]-[Automatically Root Remove Forceencrypt Patch Bluetooth And Fix Safetynet]

Search This thread

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader To Do This!

This A full stock firmware file I have created to flash with odin to automatically install TWRP recovery along with Disable VBMETA image. The Userdata _AIO tar file will also automatically install magislk root along with remove force encryption and patch bluetooth library file. It will also patch safetynet. No flashing of zips is required

Info For Bootloader Unlocks Can Be Found In Post 2

I Do Not Recommend Mixing Bit 1 And Bit 2 Firmware!!!!

Downloads
SM-N986U/U1- Model

N986USQU3HWB3_Bit1_Safe --This will bring you to Android 13 without loosing unlock

SM-N986W- Model

N986WVLS3HWC1_Bit1_Safe --This will bring you to Android 13 without loosing unlock

SM-N981U/U1- Model

N981USQU3HWB3_Bit1_Safe --This will bring you to Android 13 without loosing unlock

Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD.zip

TWRP Recovery Provide by @afaneh92

Be prepared to have your data wiped. The process tries to determine if you do or do not need to have data wipe but as a precaution just assume your data will be wiped. Especially if using U1 or W firmware

Install Instructions
You must be OEM Unlocked Bootloader
1. On Initial unlock of phone you must through setup and be signed into your google account.

2. Reboot phone too download mode and make sure KG STATUS=CHECKING (see pic) and not PRENORMAL. If PRENORMAL then do step 1 again
View attachment 5217631

3. Use patched 3.14 odin and load files in appropriate odin slots

4. Phone will reboot to TWRP and remove encryption which will wipe phone. Phone will reboot back too TWRP to finish install then reboot to setup

Features
No patches or mod zips are needed phone will already be rooted

Fix Safetynet
Bluetooth is patched for pairing to survive reboots

Samsung Health working

Bugs
Samsung Pay, Secure Folder and Samsung Pass do not work as on most Samsung Rooted Roms

Thanks To People That Make My Life Easier
elliwigy

klabit87
Krog18
me2151
stang5litre
Raymonf for modified odin
rayan-refoua for boot animation
TheMadScientist
afaneh92
kdrag0n for safetynet fix

3arthur6 for bluetooth patch zip
JDBarlow for test S20 stuff
markfm For Bitsafe Firmware

Source For Userdata AIO

Last edited:

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Info For U Model Bootloader Unlocking Can Be Found

Below US snapdragon devices can be bootloader unlocked with above service as long as bootloader version meets below criteria. Bootloader version can be determined from the 5th character from the right on the baseband version or build number, in some cases from kernel version

Z Fold2 5G BL V1
Fold 5G BL V1-4
Fold BL V1-4
Z Flip 5G BL V1
Z Flip BL V1-3
Note series 20 BL V1
S20 series BL V1
S20 FE 5G BL V1-2
Note 10 series BL V1-5
S10 Lite BL V1-3
Note 10+ 5G N976U BL V1-4
Note 10+ 5G N976V BL V1-5
S10 5G BL V1-5
S10 series BL V1-4
Note 9 BL V1-7
S9 series BL V1-9
Tab S6 BL V1-3
Tab S7 BL V1
Tab S7+ BL V1
A71 5G BL V1-2
A51 BL V1-5
A51 5G BL V1-4
A50 A505W BL V1-A
A50 A505U BL V1-B
S21 BL V1
A32 5G BL V1-3
Tab Active Pro 10.1 BL V1-4
XCover Pro BL V1-7

Last edited:

domhall012N8

Mar 15, 2018
OnePlus 12
Patience is a virtue!!! Been trying to get all this right in my mind before using my 3.0 BL UL Token...

WOW!!! Android v3.1 system... With v3.0 UL BL... And Magisk Root without all the worries!?!?

THANKS A MILLION!!! How do you guys all find the damn time to do this for us all?!?!?

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for getting and keeping this device going... IN SPITE OF Samsung's crap!!!

Now all we gotta do is get our Xposed tid bits in order... This is FANTASTIC!!!

Last edited:

BiscoGuy

Dec 18, 2014
Can I just say, before I even install this, how fantastically awesome it was to see jkruses profile photo when I checked the boards today! It's been since the s7 since I've had the pleasure. F-in A!

pjrs2812

Mar 20, 2017
Richmond
This is probably a dumb question but after installation of the tar file does it force a reboot of the phone or does auto-reboot need to be checked in Odin?

Thanks

domhall012N8

Mar 15, 2018
OnePlus 12
OP... I unlocked BL yesterday and did a fresh set-up with your USERDATA_AIO_N986_FORCE_WIPE.tar.md5 for my N20U1... SWEET having everything loaded for us all at once!!!

This morning, after setup and restoring files from Samsung SD (Smart Switch), I attempted to TWRP back-up but got an error each time and no back-up... Has anyone else here gotten errors with TWRP back-up after flash and setup???

Update: Looks like I can back-up Data and Super... Fine enough for right now I guess... I also have TWRP logs as well...

Last edited:

IFireflyl

Feb 23, 2009
Springfield
This is failing in ODIN with the following details:

<snip>

This is with the N986U1, and using the USERDATA_AIO_N986_FORCE_WIPE.tar file.

Scratch that. Apparently it was an issue with my USB port. I changed to a different port and was able to flash this. Thanks!

Last edited:

cerj

Recognized Themer
Nov 1, 2012
NOLA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Just wanted to say thank you again and again. Just used your AIO for the first time. I used the first link with 3.0 bootloader for U1, and it worked perfect for flashing from 3.0 U1 XAA fw to an updated 3.0 fw for U TMB. Amazing work jrkruse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210309-050633_Lawnchair.jpg
    Screenshot_20210309-050633_Lawnchair.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 415

leo5111

Nov 27, 2010
Port Orchard WA
so it all can be done in Odin? stupid thi ng updated itself overnight its on ui 3.1 do i need to roll back and if so how? this is for snapper sm9860

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Must Have An Unlocked Bootloader To Do This!

This A full stock firmware file I have created to flash with odin to automatically install TWRP recovery along with Disable VBMETA image. The Userdata _AIO tar file will also automatically install magislk root along with remove force encryption and patch bluetooth library file. It will also patch safetynet. No flashing of zips is required

Info For Bootloader Unlocks Can Be Found In Post 2

I Do Not Recommend Mixing Bit 1 And Bit 2 Firmware!!!!

Downloads
    SM-N986U/U1- Model

N986USQU3HWB3_Bit1_Safe --This will bring you to Android 13 without loosing unlock

SM-N986W- Model

N986WVLS3HWC1_Bit1_Safe --This will bring you to Android 13 without loosing unlock

SM-N981U/U1- Model

N981USQU3HWB3_Bit1_Safe --This will bring you to Android 13 without loosing unlock

Odin3_v3.14.1_3B_PatcheD.zip

TWRP Recovery Provide by @afaneh92

Be prepared to have your data wiped. The process tries to determine if you do or do not need to have data wipe but as a precaution just assume your data will be wiped. Especially if using U1 or W firmware

Install Instructions
    You must be OEM Unlocked Bootloader
    1. On Initial unlock of phone you must through setup and be signed into your google account.

2. Reboot phone too download mode and make sure KG STATUS=CHECKING (see pic) and not PRENORMAL. If PRENORMAL then do step 1 again
    View attachment 5217631

3. Use patched 3.14 odin and load files in appropriate odin slots

4. Phone will reboot to TWRP and remove encryption which will wipe phone. Phone will reboot back too TWRP to finish install then reboot to setup

Features
    No patches or mod zips are needed phone will already be rooted

Fix Safetynet
    Bluetooth is patched for pairing to survive reboots

Samsung Health working

Bugs
    Samsung Pay, Secure Folder and Samsung Pass do not work as on most Samsung Rooted Roms

Thanks To People That Make My Life Easier
    elliwigy

klabit87
    Krog18
    me2151
    stang5litre
    Raymonf for modified odin
    rayan-refoua for boot animation
    TheMadScientist
    afaneh92
    kdrag0n for safetynet fix

3arthur6 for bluetooth patch zip
    JDBarlow for test S20 stuff
    markfm For Bitsafe Firmware

Source For Userdata AIO
    Info For U Model Bootloader Unlocking Can Be Found

Below US snapdragon devices can be bootloader unlocked with above service as long as bootloader version meets below criteria. Bootloader version can be determined from the 5th character from the right on the baseband version or build number, in some cases from kernel version

Z Fold2 5G BL V1
    Fold 5G BL V1-4
    Fold BL V1-4
    Z Flip 5G BL V1
    Z Flip BL V1-3
    Note series 20 BL V1
    S20 series BL V1
    S20 FE 5G BL V1-2
    Note 10 series BL V1-5
    S10 Lite BL V1-3
    Note 10+ 5G N976U BL V1-4
    Note 10+ 5G N976V BL V1-5
    S10 5G BL V1-5
    S10 series BL V1-4
    Note 9 BL V1-7
    S9 series BL V1-9
    Tab S6 BL V1-3
    Tab S7 BL V1
    Tab S7+ BL V1
    A71 5G BL V1-2
    A51 BL V1-5
    A51 5G BL V1-4
    A50 A505W BL V1-A
    A50 A505U BL V1-B
    S21 BL V1
    A32 5G BL V1-3
    Tab Active Pro 10.1 BL V1-4
    XCover Pro BL V1-7
    Thank you OG Jkruse for providing these AIO files for us. Awesome work, doing everything for us like this on your own free time isn't necessary but wow it certainly is appreciated man. Thank you for taking the time from your personal life to make the extra effort in providing this for us all. Cool to see you're handle anytime and an extra throwback thank you for all the VZW specific/compatible work you've done in the past as well. Couldn't count how often I relied on your work in the past.
    Yes you can flash AIO alone, or with a ROM in Odin.
    got it,. something was wrong with the file or something, moved to a diff drive
    Make sure Re-Partiton is unchecked on the options tab before you flash. Regarding 3.1, I recommend you use SacROM or a (bit 1) stock ROM until a solution is found to keep BL unlock on bit 2 firmware.
    Im running bit 2 with unlocked bootloader. I just posted it a couple a couple comments back.

https://xdaforums.com/t/n20-ultra-s...tooth-and-fix-safetynet.4240803/post-84779273