I'm having this problem past few days, tried all the links in the Q/A section, dev.. all links were dead.. and managed to found solutions for this problem.
Basically, the tab will stuck on "Samsung" logo and looping for eternity... tried to reflash the rom, wipe system and everything via odin.. will results the same thing...and I thought I'm gonna say good bye forever for my note 10.1 (n8000)...or send for repair (which samsung quoted me ~ $158 for the "board replacement"... but until I found how to get it alive... actually I've no idea what causing my n8000 stuck in the first place..
After a whole day "intensive" searching and everything.. almost all files links in xda were dead.. and finally I found out all the files and solutions..
What you'll need
> Odin 3.xx, can get from samfirmware website
> Samsung drivers
> note 10.pit and efs (extract the efs.rar after download, yes it's i9300 but can be used)
> n8000 rom, can get from http://www.sammobile.com/ or development section. I prefer flashable rom in recovery such as android revolution HD, and place it in microsd.
> Philztouch CWM
(files as attached)
Steps to do the recovery
1. Download odin and extract
2. Download drivers and install.
3. Run Odin, place the following files
- click the PIT button, select the note10.pit.
- click the CSC, and select the previously extracted efs.rar..it should be efs.tar now
- click on AP, for custom recovery, such as philz.. or official rom..up to you.
4. Tick the following menus in Odin
- Re-Partition (optional, some users said no need to tick this would do as well)
- Phone bootloader update
- Phone EFS clear
5. Place your n8000 in download mode, and connect via USB.
6. Click on START button.. and hopefully success.
7. Once finishes, reboot into recovery mode (those who flash rom via Odin can skip this), and install the rom zip file.
Everything should be fine now and your n8000 should able to start properly... that's how I managed to "resurrect" my n8000 tho... hope these helps... mine was n8000 16GB, 3G/Wifi version
Sorry but I didn't get it clear!!
Did you use i9300_repair_efs.tar for AP and left CSC empty?
Did you flash a stock rom or a recovery after that?
Did you Ticked Re-Partition ,Phone bootloader update ,Phone EFS clear ,F.Reset Time or Auto Reboot?
please provide the right steps you've used one by one.