• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

N8000 XXBLK4 Android 4.0.4?

Search This thread

roymustafa

Sep 6, 2010
Baku
As we know we had many N8000 4.1.1 firmwares under XXBLK2. Today i see new XXBLK4 firmware in Sammobile, but not 4.1.1, but 4.0.4...:confused:

n8000.jpg

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Just installed New Zealand version for testing & it is 4.1.1 not as mentioned @ samfirmware 4.0.4, so this is clearly a typing mistake & all others Tunisia, Open Austia, etc.... should be 4.1.1.:)

I have it installed since yesterday and it runs nice. I run the New Zeeland version and it has some carrier apps in it. There is one other LK4 firmware and thats Open Austria, the Tunisia is an ICS firmware ( LI4 ) so dont download that. Havent found anything new yet in the firmware.

salmonsushi

Dec 12, 2008
Bloody newzeland, why do small countries always get update first? My girlfriend told me size matters, that's why my stuff are always huge. But Sammy doesn't appreciate them at all.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
I have it installed since yesterday and it runs nice. I run the New Zeeland version and it has some carrier apps in it. There is one other LK4 firmware and thats Open Austria, the Tunisia is an ICS firmware ( LI4 ) so dont download that. Havent found anything new yet in the firmware.

Yeah, running fine with me, with download Open Austria tonight to test it :)

samir_a

May 6, 2012
Mumbai
www.androidos.co.in
can anyone who has a fast internet connection help me by uploading the Australian and NZ roms on my file server.

Please PM me if you are willing to help me I will give you the FTP details.

I have a 1mbps connection as from India so it takes me around 5 hours to download and upload a rom