Update the phoNe it wiLl work install apk pure nd update the phoNeeee ......app...i try nd its workNote for Note 4 N910H owners
Recently, I flashed LineageOS 14.1 on my N910H. Everything worked smoothly until I found out that I couldn't receive nor make phonecalls while the status bar showed that I had a connection with my network operator. I thought it was a glitch in my Note 4, so I restarted my Phone. Now the status bar showed that there was no SIM card present. I restarted several times and sometimes I had a connection with the network operator. I could make Phone calls for a while, but after a while I couldn't make or receive Phone calls again. I went through the settings and i found no irregularities until i saw in Settings>About Phone that the Device model was changed from N910H to N910C. I had no clue what the actual difference was between the N910H and the N910C, so I checked it out. The major difference was that the N910C had 4G and the N910H 3G. I am not a specialist in phones, but I think this is causing the issue. My Phone thinks it is N910C so it tries to communicate on 4G when it is available. However, a part in the software (maybe the modem) is getting mixed feelings about this and locks up the SIM or says the SIM card is missing.
The solution for me was the following:
Settings>Mobile networks>Preferred network type..... Here, the value is LTE (which apparently is 4G). Change the value to 3G and restart the Phone
With this solution, my N910H is now working properly for over 48 hours now, most likely because it doesn't attempt to make a connection with 4G anymore.
It may be a solution for other owners of the N910H too.
I would like to thank the developers for all their efforts to keep "older" phones alive with their knowhow and abilities without any commercial intentions.
Google camera 4.1 works flawlessly on this rom... Its what I use. The newer versions require Oreo. So you have to go with 4.1.xxxx
You can download it from apkmirror here:
The dev removed it for a reason. If you want fingerprints just use the older builds. Also any related RR discussions should go over here:Hello
I flash your rremix rom build (RR-N-v5.8.5-20180602-treltexx-Unofficial) recently on my N910C and i love it
Can you please guide me how can i add fingersprint scanning back to this wonderful rom.
I know fingerprint option has been removed from this rom i just like to add it back so i can register.
android $ source build/envsetup.sh android $ brunch treltexx
06-MAY-2018: Version 0.1 lineage-14.1-20180506-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx.zip (MD5: 84b108edf7aea86e23809ec25d15fafc)
- Fixed poor quality incall audio
- Fixed audio routing so music plays properly through headphone and speakers
- Fixed no audio recording
- Fixed no video recording
- Fixed video playback stuttering above 1080p
- Fixed tethering not working
- Adjusted audio volume for various audio routes
- Implemented hardware backed keystore API version 2, replacing the software only keystore
- Removed proprietary mobicore blobs and moved to opensource version
- Switched audio to libseiren
- Implemented open source hardware codecs.
- Added FLAC decoder
- Added HEVC codec
- Changed Samsung MFC (Multi Format Codec) drivers
- Changed Exynos ION and secmem drivers
- Patched Video4linux ION driver
- Increased size of kernel log ring buffer (easier debugging due to lots of log spam by various drivers)
- Turned on USB OTG
- Removed Knox and DM_VERITY
- Changed TCP congestion control to CONG_WESTWOOD (more efficient / faster)
- Added option to store kernel config in /proc
- Added netfilter IPv6 match targets
- Added QoS algorithms
- Added runtime control of SELinux
- Removed invalid filesystem symlinks to storage devices
- Removed invalid Playready DRM folders causing crashes
- Removed proprietary ION blobs
- Fixed memory leak in HEVC driver
- Removed some log spam
- Modularized build configuration
06-MAY-2018: Version 0.2 lineage-14.1-20180506-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx.zip (MD5: f84a0129e38472f0d73b918929cc3fac)
- Removed proprietary vendor Bluetooth implementation and replaced with opensource version
29-MAY-2018: Version 0.3 lineage-14.1-20180529-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx.zip (MD5: 53a163ff4abe257855c4db42b54f53e1)
- KERNEL: Modify the kernel cpufreq driver to save and restore the minimum and maximum scaling frequency when the cpu is hotplugged. The default driver restores the physical maximum and minimum, meaning the cpu maximum frequency cannot be controlled either by the user or by the PowerHAL as the Exynos BIG clusters are taken offline whenever the display is turned off.
- KERNEL: Modify the kernel cpufreq driver to send ONLINE uevent messages instead of POLICY_CHANGE uevent messages whenever a cpu is hotplugged. This allows ueventd to set permissions in sysfs correctly, without which the PowerHAL cannot function correctly.
- KERNEL: Disallow software CRC on MMC data block operations
- Rewritten and modified PowerHAL. The generic PowerHAL is completely broken and none of the battery profiles work at all. This is a combination of problems from old and bad code to insufficient kernel capabilities to handle CPU hotplugging. The rewrite restores full functionality with an improved battery saver function that doesn't reduce performance as much as the generic HAL.
- Modify interactive governor settings to reduce maximum cpu frequency from 1.9Ghz to 1.7Ghz. The higher frequency is almost completely useless as it causes very rapid thermal throttling and so it results in better user performance.
- Reduce the wait delay in the cpu interactive governor that prevents the cpu scaling more rapidly to higher frequencies when a sudden load is placed on the system. This results in better interactive performance and faster app launch times.
- Fix permissions of cpu interactive governor sysfs nodes that prevents proper operation of the PowerHAL
- Add init.d scripts for user control of cpu governor settings
- Add support for hotplugging
- Create workaround via init.d script to fix muted incall audio after rebooting. Eliminate requirement to use modified Dialer app
- Fixed/workaround for muted incall audio
- Fix the SMS "not sent" error. The Ericsson Thor M7450 modem sends spurious trailing bytes in the RIL_SMS_Response which needs to be ignored
- Force long SMS messages to be sent as multiple SMS messages rather than a single MMS message
- Fix bug in AudioHAL that causes AMR wideband calls to be treated as narrowband and remove build.prop workaround to force all voice calls to be wideband
- Fix the permissions on /dev/s5p-mem to allow drm to work properly
- Fix Widevine L1 DRM
- Remove OMX AAC decoder that is causing streaming apps to hang (netflix)
- Add build.prop and p2p_supplicant settings to enable miracast
- Remove deep buffer in audio_policy.conf
- Fix issues preventing lhd and gps communicating properly. This should resolve quirky behaviour with gps
- Replace the incomplete default apns-conf.xml with the Google master version
APP Chrome Youtube Open Camera Default DL Δ Default DL Δ Default DL Δ 555 441 1,161 1,270 956 611 521 435 1,430 979 735 662 458 500 1,238 878 704 693 493 483 1,148 1,250 676 663 549 417 1,770 1,160 797 745 463 468 1,159 1,560 783 676 493 500 1,178 972 801 694 497 424 1,128 933 816 650 526 490 1,145 1,170 797 686 545 503 1,970 880 744 665 AVERAGE 510 466 -8.61% 1,333 1,105 -17.07% 781 675 -13.63%