The root is on developer option.
You can active root or not and change for adb ,app,adb+app etc.
Just flash latest Magisk or SuperSU whichever you want.
I use latest Magisk Manager 6.0.0 and Magisk v17.2.
los have 90xxx score antutu, rr have more costumize so it have below los. but its not compitable with substratum. so you can choose what do you want. i think the different just in costumize
---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------
purchase in samsung retail store in your country. or try zero lemon
thanks for your and others working on this ROM and its working good with more energy saving... but i cant use any OTG where most of the otg checker said i dont have otg kernel signal.. so its any suggestion to fix this? im using N910C with kernel 3.10.9+ .. thanks for your helps
nope.. still cant detect..i done check using many type of manager like rootexplorer, es manager etc but cant found my usb/otg.. otg checker was used to verify why i cant used it which the only option i got.. hahahaha..
did i wrongly flash my rom?
sory for my bad english..
android $ source build/envsetup.sh android $ brunch treltexx
06-MAY-2018: Version 0.1 lineage-14.1-20180506-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx.zip (MD5: 84b108edf7aea86e23809ec25d15fafc)
- Fixed poor quality incall audio
- Fixed audio routing so music plays properly through headphone and speakers
- Fixed no audio recording
- Fixed no video recording
- Fixed video playback stuttering above 1080p
- Fixed tethering not working
- Adjusted audio volume for various audio routes
- Implemented hardware backed keystore API version 2, replacing the software only keystore
- Removed proprietary mobicore blobs and moved to opensource version
- Switched audio to libseiren
- Implemented open source hardware codecs.
- Added FLAC decoder
- Added HEVC codec
- Changed Samsung MFC (Multi Format Codec) drivers
- Changed Exynos ION and secmem drivers
- Patched Video4linux ION driver
- Increased size of kernel log ring buffer (easier debugging due to lots of log spam by various drivers)
- Turned on USB OTG
- Removed Knox and DM_VERITY
- Changed TCP congestion control to CONG_WESTWOOD (more efficient / faster)
- Added option to store kernel config in /proc
- Added netfilter IPv6 match targets
- Added QoS algorithms
- Added runtime control of SELinux
- Removed invalid filesystem symlinks to storage devices
- Removed invalid Playready DRM folders causing crashes
- Removed proprietary ION blobs
- Fixed memory leak in HEVC driver
- Removed some log spam
- Modularized build configuration
06-MAY-2018: Version 0.2 lineage-14.1-20180506-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx.zip (MD5: f84a0129e38472f0d73b918929cc3fac)
- Removed proprietary vendor Bluetooth implementation and replaced with opensource version
29-MAY-2018: Version 0.3 lineage-14.1-20180529-UNOFFICIAL-treltexx.zip (MD5: 53a163ff4abe257855c4db42b54f53e1)
- KERNEL: Modify the kernel cpufreq driver to save and restore the minimum and maximum scaling frequency when the cpu is hotplugged. The default driver restores the physical maximum and minimum, meaning the cpu maximum frequency cannot be controlled either by the user or by the PowerHAL as the Exynos BIG clusters are taken offline whenever the display is turned off.
- KERNEL: Modify the kernel cpufreq driver to send ONLINE uevent messages instead of POLICY_CHANGE uevent messages whenever a cpu is hotplugged. This allows ueventd to set permissions in sysfs correctly, without which the PowerHAL cannot function correctly.
- KERNEL: Disallow software CRC on MMC data block operations
- Rewritten and modified PowerHAL. The generic PowerHAL is completely broken and none of the battery profiles work at all. This is a combination of problems from old and bad code to insufficient kernel capabilities to handle CPU hotplugging. The rewrite restores full functionality with an improved battery saver function that doesn't reduce performance as much as the generic HAL.
- Modify interactive governor settings to reduce maximum cpu frequency from 1.9Ghz to 1.7Ghz. The higher frequency is almost completely useless as it causes very rapid thermal throttling and so it results in better user performance.
- Reduce the wait delay in the cpu interactive governor that prevents the cpu scaling more rapidly to higher frequencies when a sudden load is placed on the system. This results in better interactive performance and faster app launch times.
- Fix permissions of cpu interactive governor sysfs nodes that prevents proper operation of the PowerHAL
- Add init.d scripts for user control of cpu governor settings
- Add support for hotplugging
- Create workaround via init.d script to fix muted incall audio after rebooting. Eliminate requirement to use modified Dialer app
- Fixed/workaround for muted incall audio
- Fix the SMS "not sent" error. The Ericsson Thor M7450 modem sends spurious trailing bytes in the RIL_SMS_Response which needs to be ignored
- Force long SMS messages to be sent as multiple SMS messages rather than a single MMS message
- Fix bug in AudioHAL that causes AMR wideband calls to be treated as narrowband and remove build.prop workaround to force all voice calls to be wideband
- Fix the permissions on /dev/s5p-mem to allow drm to work properly
- Fix Widevine L1 DRM
- Remove OMX AAC decoder that is causing streaming apps to hang (netflix)
- Add build.prop and p2p_supplicant settings to enable miracast
- Remove deep buffer in audio_policy.conf
- Fix issues preventing lhd and gps communicating properly. This should resolve quirky behaviour with gps
- Replace the incomplete default apns-conf.xml with the Google master version
APP Chrome Youtube Open Camera Default DL Δ Default DL Δ Default DL Δ 555 441 1,161 1,270 956 611 521 435 1,430 979 735 662 458 500 1,238 878 704 693 493 483 1,148 1,250 676 663 549 417 1,770 1,160 797 745 463 468 1,159 1,560 783 676 493 500 1,178 972 801 694 497 424 1,128 933 816 650 526 490 1,145 1,170 797 686 545 503 1,970 880 744 665 AVERAGE 510 466 -8.61% 1,333 1,105 -17.07% 781 675 -13.63%