N910TUVU2EQI2 downgrade possible?

Search This thread

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
Hello everyone.
I am on N910T latest qi2 bl/bb i just want to know if downgrade possible to older bl/bb ?
I am just worried to try flash anything now because since i upgraded to qi2 my phone begin to acting crazy and even worse yesterday suddenly i got "mmc_read fail error" and after that got even worse it got hardbricked connected in pc as"Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" but thankfully i have "debrick image" as backup all the time recovered the phone now with my knowledge and its booted fine but phone is super laggy but the lag is gone after couple of minutes but it wont charge when powered off.:( i have pull the battery out and insert again to boot the phone.
I know my note 4 is dying I just want to revert back to older stock firmware bl/bb and sell it since its working fine now so please anyone can confirmed downgrade possible from QI2 ?
TIA

EDIT ===DOWNGRADE SUCCESSFUL BACK TO D0K2 5.1.1.
MODERATORS FEEL FREE TO DELETE THE POST

Last edited:

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
did your edit mean you were successful in going back to 5.1.1?

Yes went back from QI2 to DOK2 5.1 lollipop without any errors.
I tried odin 3.7 gave me error first then tried odin 3.12 worked fine.
Still getting mmc read fail error sometimes and when i try to restart or turn on my phone goes straight to download mode
Samsung made Marshmallow update to ruined our note 4 completely.:(

Last edited:

kskh

Aug 20, 2014
Yes went back from QI2 to DOK2 5.1 lollipop without any errors.
I tried odin 3.7 gave me error first then tried odin 3.12 worked fine.
Still getting mmc read fail error sometimes and when i try to restart or turn on my phone goes straight to download mode
Samsung made Marshmallow update to ruined our note 4 completely.:(