N9200 Ported to N9300 and Google Play Store

Search This thread

Linkzz

Nov 7, 2008
Hi all,

I have a N9200 ported for Note7 (N9300) with the Aurora rom V24. the only custom rom which supports the N9200.

However, the phone nor the rom comes with Google play store preinstalled.
Can anyone give me a guide on installing the Google play store? Also should i be searching for answers on the N9300 considering that the rom is ported for it? not sure of what i should be doing.

Thanks in advance

Linkzz

Nov 7, 2008
i used the open gapps option but after installed lots of play services has stopped error.

however i did not understand what i was supposed to do in the first option.

fchagnon

May 8, 2008
Share, share, share

Could you share the aurora v24 Rom ? I was not able to download it cause all the links requiere to subscribe un chinese or vn language......

AndroidState

Mar 17, 2013
NY
Could you share the aurora v24 Rom ? I was not able to download it cause all the links requiere to subscribe un chinese or vn language......

I just deleted it this second. Shoot.
I am downloading v24.1 since v24 didn't give me network. I'll upload that later this week.

Linkzz

Nov 7, 2008
I just deleted it this second. Shoot.
I am downloading v24.1 since v24 didn't give me network. I'll upload that later this week.

Strange, i have network on V24 but no network no simcard on V24.1 but the good thing is V24.1 comes with Google play store. what a situation.:rolleyes:
any ideas for this situation.

AndroidState

Mar 17, 2013
NY
Thks, this would be nice.

https://mega.nz/#!7IxlRAhS!ddfm4pcaQylELGdvMkaJxA2yPSePRDuV_1Yd9A4wYPE

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Strange, i have network on V24 but no network no simcard on V24.1 but the good thing is V24.1 comes with Google play store. what a situation.:rolleyes:
any ideas for this situation.

There is network, no SIM. read somewhere about a dialer code to reset network prefences. Didn't try it though.

Linkzz

Nov 7, 2008
there was a reset network settings option i tried but did not work. i also sent a message to thanhfhuongf and his response was " off on simcard" i interpreted that to mean take out the simcard and put it back" which did not work. maybe you have a better understanding. i read somewhere on the phone about locking the simcard but i am not seeing any option like that.

Linkzz

Nov 7, 2008
ok guys i was able to solve the no sim problem by flashing the N9200_DUALSIM_FIX_MM.zip file to the phone. also you need to have two simcards in the phone inorder to get network you have to switch each one off then on.

however i now have a new problem which is i cannot answer incoming calls because there is no notification that there is an incoming call. you can hear the phone ringing but no where to answer. i have checked the settings and noticed that the phone app is not listed in the notification list. i have tried to add it but no success. in the settings of the phone app you can see all the notifications are ticked but still not coming up when calls comes. can someone give some help on this issue.

fchagnon

May 8, 2008
Gapps

ok guys i was able to solve the no sim problem by flashing the N9200_DUALSIM_FIX_MM.zip file to the phone. also you need to have two simcards in the phone inorder to get network you have to switch each one off then on.

however i now have a new problem which is i cannot answer incoming calls because there is no notification that there is an incoming call. you can hear the phone ringing but no where to answer. i have checked the settings and noticed that the phone app is not listed in the notification list. i have tried to add it but no success. in the settings of the phone app you can see all the notifications are ticked but still not coming up when calls comes. can someone give some help on this issue.

Hi, thanks for sharing your knowledge about this rom.
I try to install Gapps but i get it in errors when i start the phone. i have tried several gapps but no help even if i update permission !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look for a rebuild. Download from there the rom. Or just download open Gapps apk.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone